umm... go see it?? that's my final verdict... i'm too old for a complete breakdown... it kicked ass, and had everything you look for in a summer blockbuster... it showed all other movies how you entertain an audience... plus, my review would be biased because i am a huge fan of the world of mad max... this one fit right in with the series, and is pretty much toe to toecutter with the 2nd film for me...

the only difference is the technology nowadays that allows george miller to go nuts with his vision of the wasteland that we've all loved... its the same, but with more tools at his disposal...

EDIT: plus, there's a cameo that only true fans would know... please post it in a spoiler if you think you know what it is... because i fucking loved seeing it!! :wub:.. i am not sure if that's him, but it must be uncredited...

number grade means i have to break it down... i'll leave people that get paid lots of money to do that for you... but if you want my honest opinion, it's a 9.9... but does my opinion make a difference?? no, lmao just go see it, it's a fun ride...

fuck that movie was awesome.

no way avengers or any of those CGI fests are gonna even be near that good.

there was like maybe...20 minutes of non action. the other 100 minutes, pure non stop action.

• Like 2