Graffitigirl

what's the craziest thing you've ever done?

when I was 14 I lit a school on fire. it was the summertime so the building was empty. the entire neighborhood was covered in smoke and a chopper with a searchlight came out.

lol nice gif, but your turn

I stole a boat while on acid.

Crashed it into a private jetty and got arrested.

I couldn't stop laughing in the cop car.

• Like 5

I snuck out in my dad's car when I was a kid and raced with my friends on the still unfinished F1 racetrack south of my town.

Security spotted us as we were finishing our 1st lap and called the cops. We left the track and continued South into the desert and doubled back home.

I thought I had gotten away clean but the security guy managed to get our plate numbers and reported us to the police.

Got back home and my dad was fuming. He hit me so hard almost knocked me out, but it was worth it to be able to boldly claim that I was the 1st to win a race on that track. Take that Michael Schumacher!

• Like 3

Mine usually involve nudity...

My favourite crazy moment was recreating Rocky's run up the Philadelphia Museum steps, on the steps of our main Government building dressed only in a tiger print G string... Got caught by the security guard who said it was all on camera but streaking should be done properly or not at all... So I got him to hold my G string while I did it again totally nude... I have it all on VHS somewhere...

On the same weekend, I streaked a football game and somewhere out there is a full frontal picture of me, wearing just a fedora, mid-air, clicking my heels, tackle flapping in the wind... wish I could find it...

• Like 6

I generally don't personally do crazy shit, I'm friends with people who do and then I end up being involved but still.

I was in a bar, this old guy was talking to me and my three friends; my other friends apparently have no standards and let this guy kiss em, could hear the tongues and all sorts, turns out his wife was also there, he turned to me to try it on with me, I told him no, I pushed him hard but he kept trying his luck. So one of my friends decided to come to my rescue - by saying she would kiss me instead, not really sure she got the point but rather kiss her than the old guy any day, so after backing me against a table he decided that was fair and watched as I kissed my friend. Then after he pulled his wife over who looked rather about the whole situation as you can imagine. He told us he had a piercing he wanted to show us, now I'm not one to immediately assume penis piercing when someone says something like that but don't think I'll make that mistake again, he unzipped himself and slashed his cock to us and everyone in the bar, I didn't look long enough to see the piercing - after this we decided it was a good time to leave.

• Like 2

I've got too many to pick from. But if I'm ever lucky enough to be sitting down with anyone from the forums over a cold beer or two, I promise to regale you with tales.

Oh fuck, which to chose from...

Maybe taking a corvette for a test drive at 140 mph and launched off a hill on a country road.

Or taking a crotch rocket to 140 mph to see if it had a bearing wobble.

Or launching that crotch rocket off a steep RR crossing.

I've got too many to pick from. But if I'm ever lucky enough to be sitting down with anyone from the forums over a cold beer or two, I promise to regale you with tales.

... Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

The craziest thing i've ever done? Well there was that time when i was dr...

Er..

I once shot fireworks off a hotel balcony. The fireworks set a dune on fire, which was, apparently, a nationally protected dune.

I also, once, decided to complete a 40ft ski jump, which is quite a feet, when you consider i weigh ~275lb. I landed it, but i wont be doing that again.

I also, once, did repelling and fell about 75. The "guide" was supposed to stop my fall if i let go of the speed line, but he couldnt muster the strength required, so my fall was stopped only by an emergency line and after i stopped i could stand up off the ground....

I raced someone back home on i264 (which is a major interstate with lots of traffic) reaching top speeds of 95mph... The guys car over heated and he blew his engine... I got accused of cheating because i rode on the shoulder.

The first time I did stand up I was in LA at The Improv. As a "radical white man" I decided to focus on a story all about race. Also my head was shaved down to the scalp making me look extra neo-nazi. I made sure to use the racial slurs spic, spade, blue eyed white devil, and chinks.

I got laughs from the black, yellow, and brown community. All the white folks sat there in silent shock. The comedian who followed was a black gentleman that opened with, "Spics and spades? You're going old school with your racism."

The story was about a time I had eaten a good amount of magic mushrooms and talked with my neighbors, two of them of African descent, two of Mexican descent. At that time my head was also shaved. One of my neighbors said to another, "Man you are lazy."

His response, "I'm not lazy, I'm just misunderstood. I'm just a black man living in a white man's world."

We all laughed. I didn't really get it, but I was tripping balls, so I laughed anyway.

One of my other neighbors chimed in, "Yeah! I'm misunderstood too. I'm just a latino living in a white man's world!"

More laughter.

As the only white representative in this rainbow coalition, I felt I had to put in my two bits. "I'm misunderstood as well. I'm a white ma with a shaved head."

Very nearly got an ass kicking for that.

• Like 4

As a white man with a shaved head, I understand what you had to go through. People always think I'm a skinhead.

Regularly beating up minorities probably doesn't help my situation.