Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 23 (PS3)

aFAcx1n.jpg

MON JUNE 23 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

Following R*'s "I'm Not A Hipster" Event Weekend Jun 20-22

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

Og7sqMT.png

Thoughts: This week's theme as obvious as your organic cotton scarf. iGTA crew members will be around during R*'s hipster event weekend...try out the new cars, jobs and gang attacks, and look for bonus crate drops and exclusive vintage T-shirts.

Squeeze into those skinny jeans, then slide into the creator and build a hipster-themed job for Monday night!

A few of our crew members have #ImNotAHipster photos trending on the Social Club, let's all support them with a (Y) and help spread the word. Discuss any other photo shoot ideas here if you wish. Inspiration can't hide from a 6x6 Dubsta.

Post below if you can join us and we'll add you to the list. See you on Monday...and over the weekend too.

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

Weev

Parker (maybe)

MrMister

Dup

BMX (and his bong)

Mercy ( :o)

Kuz

Tanner

Ghostman and his Cargobob

goosey

The Ramblin' Ace

...and various friends and guys from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 2 | JUN 9 | JUN 16

---

This week's banners brought to you by DiO

• Like 1

This week's banners brought to you by DiO

Methinks I did not make the credit big enough. Not that I can't make banners, too, it probably just would take me longer than the rest of you professionals.

I once saw bmx take down 4, no 7 armed players in a row during a DM using nothing but a crow bar and the mysterious power of skinny jeans.

True story.

• Like 3

*adds Kuz to list*

At least you always know it's him. Skinny jeans and armour = bmx, like No Arms Otiz the Sticky Bomb Monkeyman.

• Like 3

Every time I see Tanner in here I always think of GTAIV multiplayer, because you're never on enough! We miss your skin-'ed.

Hopefully you'll be here, and welcome back.

• Like 2