Graffitigirl

Who was I playing with tonight?

I would totally accept your invites if they weren't always for deathmatches. Maybe a nice free roam session.

There has only been four occasions where I noticed that I had received a free roam invite.

What? We're always in freeroam (you've seen the pics).

And we only do DMs every now and then when we have a big enough lobby. For every 6 races we do there's only like 1 DM.

• Like 1

Was talking to Graffiti. I get invites from her for deathmatches. I rarely get invites from anyone else anymore, I assume because they think I'm ignoring them.

I'm probably not much fun to play with anyway. I don't have a mic, I can rarely hear or understand people who do (unless they're DiO, because loud), and none of you would be able to hear me if I did have a mic.

Who gives a shit if you don't have a mic!? Honestly,there's times on igta nights it gets so fugging loud that I don't even wanna use my mic.I only really do so I can hear what we're doing for photo shoots and shit like that.

WE WANT MASSACRE IN OUR FREE ROAM SESSIONS!

Was talking to Graffiti.

Ah I see.

I'm probably not much fun to play with anyway. I don't have a mic, I can rarely hear or understand people who do (unless they're DiO, because loud), and none of you would be able to hear me if I did have a mic.

Meh. We've played with people without mics before. If you have difficulty hearing us you could always just mess around with your in-game volume and tv volume until it's to your liking.

I rarely get invites from anyone else anymore, I assume because they think I'm ignoring them.

I can't do anything about that because you haven't accepted my friend request.

We should do a playlist just us 2 gtagrl. We are a sure bet for at least 2nd.

PS. Sorry for knocking you off a mountain in that off road race last week.

• Like 1

hardsauce deliberately took me out last night on the final checkpoint... and he's done it before too... soooo, you all have free rein to take him out any chance you get in races, he does it all the time...

if i take you out, i never meant to, it's just the way the road throws us all together sometimes ;)...

• Like 1

if i take you out, i never meant to, it's just the way the road throws us all together sometimes ;)...

You and I both know that's a lie. Or at least it is with me.