Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

I'm Not a Hipster Update (1.14)

What could they possibly do to Defender to ruin that?

I dunno, probably send in Merryweather to try and kill you before you get to the airport, and then send about ten of them simultaneously after you and the contact when you're both up in the air. That should probably do it...

• Like 1

Bitch'n dog food shirt? FUCK YES. This update is making me question whether I'm a hipster or not.

Anyway, tried the new vehicles. The dubsta 6x6 is probably the most OP car they've included. The Blade's acceleration is fucking ridiculous! It's quite easily my new favorite car. And as for the rhapsody, I'm on the fence about it... it's a pacer, gremlin combo that can literally be turned into the waynes world mobile (which I'll do if I get it), but statistically it's a worse choice than my Blista. I felt the only thing it really has going for it is RWD. It slides around corners much better, but doesn't have that ability to zip around traffic like the blista or issi...

anyone know why sp doesnt have anything good? online gets descent masks and shit.

They're working on something worthwhile I'm sure, though it will probably be paid DLC.

At least we get the cars.

It's probably the only high end car I can see Trevor driving.

The dubsta 6x6 is probably the most OP car they've included.

compared to the real 6x6 G Wagon, it's actually a bargain.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/holy-six-axle-mercedes-benz-batman-monstrous-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-6x6-rolling-town-article-1.1602089

Anyway, tried the new vehicles. The dubsta 6x6 is probably the most OP car they've included.

Speed of a sports car, durability and power of a Sandking, decent ground clearance, but not as high as the Sandking, so it can ram rather than drive over shit (which it still does, if you're going slow). I spent an hour just destroying traffic in that thing.

It's a shame I'm only rank 74 and can't have it online. It's also a shame the RP bonus this weekend is only for three gang attacks that don't spawn consistently, so I still don't have a reliable way to rank up.

• Like 2

cleaning the cat house and mixed up with coke if you have attack chopper...

you can clear out the enemies in cleaning the cathouse around the main entry, then land the bird on the roof above the hoe... she should run up to the rooftop and you can fly away before backup arrives or anyone goes to the roof to get you... if i recall, it still has good RP for a quick mission in a heli...

and mixed up with coke pays decent for very quick work with a helicopter... you're also one level away from rooftop rumble, which isn't that bad solo, just takes longer since you have to chase down the package (i think)...

i've used this guide to find missions to do... find what you're looking for...

http://gta.wikia.com...s_in_GTA_Online

• Like 1

Anyway, tried the new vehicles. The dubsta 6x6 is probably the most OP car they've included.

Speed of a sports car, durability and power of a Sandking, decent ground clearance, but not as high as the Sandking, so it can ram rather than drive over shit (which it still does, if you're going slow). I spent an hour just destroying traffic in that thing.

It's a shame I'm only rank 74 and can't have it online. It's also a shame the RP bonus this weekend is only for three gang attacks that don't spawn consistently, so I still don't have a reliable way to rank up.

I'm in the same boat. Gonna do a grind and hopefully get up to 80 tonight. And dozy, I wasn't complaining about the price, I'm just saying, it's stats are fucking ridiculous for an off road.

Also, I'm gonna do a Waynes World photo shoot tonight, anybody else want to join?

A playlist is more efficient, especially if you're looking to level up, rather than having to browse to each job alphabetically one at a time. It's more focused and you get better flow, like doing a multi-level mission instead of a side job here and an armored truck there.

Tried the Potshot playlist, gained, maybe, half a rank. I'll see how races treat me.

For the High Life event, I played golf a dozen or so times and went from rank 68 to 74. This weekend's event is going to be useless.

Well, then sacrifice a small rodent in a sacred ritual that allows you to be sociable for a bit this weekend, you get way more $ and points for doing jobs with fellow crew members.

(It would be fun to play with you.)

• Like 1

Here's my original post re: solo racing with a list of payouts and RP rewards - I don't know how much rank affects it but now I am rank 130 odd the cash payouts are twice what I have below and RP maxes out at 3000. If you are doing lap races, keep the laps clean and you get an extra 100RP per lap. Also, do the races you haven't done yet to get the maximum RP...

A few observations about racing solo...

Since one of the patches, you have been able to earn cash while racing solo. Now racing solo sounds pretty lame and yeah, I am, but for serious racers it can be used to scope tracks, test short cuts and best racing lines. I have found that the pay outs seem to be related to the time taken to complete the race rather than your performance. These seem consistent, regardless of the race or the settings but I can't be bothered getting scientific about it.

I also don't know if your current rank affects them either. I am currently at rank 69 (hehe) and I race solo with traffic on, current time and weather and wanted level off. I get the following payouts.

Time taken - up to 2 minutes

RP awarded - under 1000 (usually 700)

Cash awarded - $518

Time taken - between 2 and 4 minutes

RP awarded - just over 1000 (usually 1065)

Cash awarded - $1,215

Time taken - between 4 and 6 minutes

RP awarded - around 1500 to 2200

Cash awarded - $2,078

Time taken - between 6 and 8 minutes

RP awarded - just over 2000

Cash awarded - $2,768

Time taken - over 8 minutes

RP awarded - just over 2000

Cash awarded - $3,458

These limits are pretty set too. I have completed a race in 3:55 and received $1,215 and then did the same race again, finishing in 4:03 and I got $2,078.

I have found that the pay outs don't increase after that but I haven't fully tested that. I think you also might get a bit more cash and RP if you are doing the race for the first time but I have done them all at least once.

a TON of people are pissed off about this pack because it's not the heists...

Rockstar - "wait for it...wait for it......its coming, wait for it..... nevermind"

icon11.gif

Is there an advantage to the playlist? I can just launch these missions from the pause menu.

Also, Potshot gives shit RP.

WAY LESS loading times. instead on doing the mission, then going to free roam, and loading again. its way faster.

Yep. They were supposed to be out by the end of spring.

Personally, I don't really care. I know they're going to have some kind of stipulation or horrendous fuckup that makes them not worth all the anticipation. I'm content with more random updates adding new shit that was never hyped and can't really be that disappointing.