kerri93

Bad sport pool?

I went around purposely blowing up vehicles one session, cost me loads and I still didn't get in. I heard it's quite fun in there.

I went around purposely blowing up vehicles one session, cost me loads and I still didn't get in. I heard it's quite fun in there.

Well, considering that you have to be an asshole to get into a lobby full of assholes, it doesn't sound fun to me.

Then again, it's just a lobby full of people Rockstar has labeled as assholes. Every lobby is a lobby full of assholes.

• Like 4

i think people have to report you for bad behavior to get noticed by R*... blowing up cars doesn't do much to your rating... try leaving jobs in the middle of them, or leaving races and what-have-ya's... like weev said, i don't know why you'd want to be in there but whatever...

I'll try leaving missions. It looks like carnage in there, thought it might be a laugh, apart from the amount of tanks, and I heard if someone blows your vehicle up in there you get charged. Has anyone here ever been there?

Well, considering that you have to be an asshole to get into a lobby full of assholes, it doesn't sound fun to me.

Then again, it's just a lobby full of people Rockstar has labeled as assholes. Every lobby is a lobby full of assholes.

GTA games already are lobbies full of assholes.

• Like 1

GTA games already are lobbies full of assholes.

I do believe he just said that.

Kerri, you're best off blowing up people's cars. Camp outside popular garages and have at it. Honestly, it's not at all fun in the Bad Sport pools; remember, friends can't join your sessions until you're out of the pool...

Thanks I'll give it a go Gunsmith, I think the one by rockford plaza is the best bet. And it's cool, I don't actually have any GTA friends anyway lol.

Since they've added the mental state "feature," just change sessions until you get a lobby full of red blips. If someone's blip is red, either they're just as much of a prick as anyone in a bad sport lobby, or they've had to kill a lot of people who are.

• Like 1