Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 16 (PS3)

bannernbitch_zps251f2a4c.jpg

MON JUNE 9 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

Rob (maybe)

Weev

Truth (maybe)

MrMister

Kuz

Dup

Cerebus (maybe)

goosey

...and various friends and guys from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: Let's see how many iGTA5 crew cars we can get in one photo! We need a scenic location...As for the evening's theme: crew blue with a side of FIFA World Cup, perhaps?...post your ideas below!

MOAR custom jobs! To test out your creations in a full lobby, post a link below to be included in the playlists. There's a new general feedback topic, so you can edit, fix or improve your jobs based on reviews by the players. Monday night playlist feedback can also be posted here.

We LOVE Snapmatics...so clear your gallery, expose your iFruit during the shenanigans and share your best photos here!

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 2 | JUN 9

yea, i think i am done making banners for this... i don't even think we need a signup sheet anymore because half the people that join don't post in here anymore anyways... i think it's time to strip her down to the bare minimum...

i was about to post this BTW ;)... i just got home from the parents... maybe i'll work on a general weekly banner instead that we can use every week...

• Like 1

Yeah, we'd probably use the topic more if we got them started Thursday or Friday, rather than the night before...but we've both been busy lately.

...it's time to strip her down to the bare minimum...

:mellow:

haha, or that too :lol:... if y'all want to build them go for it ;)... i just got too much to worry about nowadays that i kind of just reached a point where i was tired of working on them... been doing them for 7 months now, i could use a break lol...

i wish my playlist thingy worked better so i could alleviate some of the presser for you from that as well... we might complain, but it's only because we all hate to lose lol... your playlists will never make everyone happy...

icon11.gif

haha, or that too :lol:... if y'all want to build them go for it ;)... i just got too much to worry about nowadays that i kind of just reached a point where i was tired of working on them... been doing them for 7 months now, i could use a break lol...

i wish my playlist thingy worked better so i could alleviate some of the presser for you from that as well... we might complain, but it's only because we all hate to lose lol... your playlists will never make everyone happy...

ya, i try and make them in advance enough. if i find they're its working sometime on the weekend while everyone else is dicking around ill go ahead and make them

and ya i dont mind making the banners. it only took 5 ish minutes. i think i made the top image bigger than it should be. looks a bit blurry. lmfao ya didnt put much thought in it. better than nothing

Depending on how loaded I get I may or may not be able to glitch some cars in,just a fair warning.but still feel free to ask :P

Okay, how 'bout a Pheonix?...

Now, I was going to come along and play this week, whilst simultaneously watching TEAM USA's debut in the competition tonight against Ghana...

But then overtime opportunities were made available at work, and to be frank I need the money. So have fun knocking a 'ball' around in your Minis...

• Like 1

Welcome. You can leave whenever you please. We normally do multiple small playlists between Freemode for that very reason, as there's members from all over the world.

Right! I would have joined, but there's a 274mb download! When the fuck did that happen? I'll be able to hop on tomorrow though, when I top up the ole' internet credit. Sorry guys, have fun!

• Like 1

We spent way too long fucking around in this tower.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Still going

0_0.jpg

Kill shed some light on the situation by calling in an air strike

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I keep getting my cars spawning outside my garage.

Can't get in them though.

0_0.jpg

We found my liquor store. It is even the right colours

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Photo shoot for the ladies at the pier

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

then we went on a road trip

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last shot of the evening