Sign in to follow this  
DiO

The Job Feedback thread

icon11.gif

Felt we needed a thread for this. Bin posting feedback in the IGTA night topics but we play each others shit quite a bit other nights.

A Little Flight Time by Otiz

http://socialclub.ro...TQ?platformId=2

Pretty challenging through the windfarm. Delete some of the checkpoints through it. maybe less sharp turns. I only died once but it was pretty nuts.

Thug Tours: South LS by Treefitty

http://socialclub.ro...vQ?platformId=2

Liked the race. Boost seemed out of reach. delete the gun pick ups. we dont use guns during these. add rockets. some checkpoint i think were a bit too far out on corners but overall it was a good race. some neat jumps.

Los Santos Warlords II by Massacre

http://socialclub.ro...Pg?platformId=2

Gave this one a shot. We didn't really like it. A lot of people were unarmed while being raped by shotguns. One team seemed to get closer to better weapons. Similar to your other jobs. These says we play more deathmatches that just have one central theme. maybe limited to a couple weapons. i think people enjoy them more with no large explosives and small weapons. that could be just me.

we also played it at TDM. I guess your main intention was DM. might have been different.

• Like 1

don't change a thing otiz... it was a fun race B)... i didn't crash once, didn't miss any checkpoints and made precision u-turns... ohh and i won of course... i didn't get to play the others tho, you guys must of played those earlier in the evening before i got home from work...

icon11.gif

Los Santos Warlords II by Massacre

http://socialclub.ro...Pg?platformId=2

Gave this one a shot. We didn't really like it. A lot of people were unarmed while being raped by shotguns. One team seemed to get closer to better weapons. Similar to your other jobs. These says we play more deathmatches that just have one central theme. maybe limited to a couple weapons. i think people enjoy them more with no large explosives and small weapons. that could be just me.

we also played it at TDM. I guess your main intention was DM. might have been different.

Did anyone else have this problem?

I always put the same weapons on each side of the map. I even mirror them somewhat, so they're in roughly the same place on the opposite end.

Non-melee deathmatches aren't really my strong suit. I got lucky with the vault shootout. Oh, and the third one will probably be worse, if you didn't like this one. Don't bother. The first one is pure melee/thrown.

icon11.gif

ill do the 1st one sometime. those are fun now and again. bmx never got a gun till the end. our team was out gunned. could be at the start the others got controll early then we were just dying before we could grab stuff. anyway, starting unarmed with guns in the mix is a bit much.

and ya that fallout one is good. the second fallout one on the highway bridge is cool tooo, needs some tweaking

What plane u use dio? I tried it with a few ppl. Yer the only one who crashed there. I might alter some of them tho

vestra

im not. other ppl in the race did.

we had about 6 ppl

there are just too many points. it would make more sense just to have one point in between the windmills, one oustide to fly all the way through, then another one back in them to make ppl turn around

icon11.gif

ace

fix your old jobs

sandy shores capture - re spawn cars needed

there was another with a lot of debris and delivering trucks. no respawn cars needed

and the starting grid on that one race

__

Dup

one called get the chopper or something. one base i think is near the bridge, its hard to land. worse base than the others. i think it was the same one that I kept respawning on top of the highway. my team had to drive all the way around then go in the LS river. other team had way faster travel. huge disadvantage.

the capture at the docks where you made a maze with containers, it was a bit hard. maybe ease those up

grade a spank i think it was, we ended up swimming a lot. i remember it was one that the bag to capture was inside a broken down building. the bases were a pain in the ass to get back to with no vehicle.

the one when we were delivering limos. my teams base in alleyways, it was too hard to drive the limos in there.

more weapons drops.

if i remember more ill post.

sorry for not being specific on job names. i did this off the top of my head. we all need to post in here more often.

been slacking on that in the new jobs after igta night

I'm away at the moment, but I'll take a look at them and make some changes when I get back.

The limo one though, both teams captures are in allyways. So I may just adjust them, make them easily accessible.

i saw someone played my downhill scooter race, any feedback there? like, "impossible!! delete!"

First attempt was challenging but not dastardly. I died around the second checkpoint, I think, but it was smooth sailing after. Second time through I knew the two or three spots to watch out for, so staying upright was easy enough. The downhill portion is fast-paced and fun, but the scooter bogs down for the second half which makes it a bit more tedious. Not sure what you can really do about that.

I only played with myself (hehe). Probably a much wilder experience with 8 or so scooters all trying to funnel down the narrow creek bed.

• Like 1

yea, i knew it'd slow down on the 2nd half because the slope wasn't as drastic as the start... but cool beans, thanks for the feedback ;)... i'm pretty sure if you die in the first few checkpoints, you won't die the rest of the way... the real winner will come form the person who doesn't wreck, which is almost impossible, lol...