DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

Yes, borderline.

I imagine it would *be* photorealistic. You could call that trailer alone photorealistic without an ENB.

Fuck, Rockstar are artists.

only rockstar can get away with making people buy the same damn game 3 times at full value... SMDH... it looks cool and all, but it's still the same game we've been playing for over a year... the mods will be cool to see, but that's it...

Lots of new screens, here's Yan's article, it's in French:

http://www.grandtheftauto5.fr/actualites/de-nouvelles-infos-et-images-de-la-version-pc-de-gta-5-28682.html

And you might have to clean the jizz off the screen before reading it, but here's a great article:

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-gta-5-pc-is-the-definitive-version-of-rockstars-epic/

• Like 1

The video editor and game capturing (30 sec clips - continuous) sound like they are going to be amazing on this.  I'm pretty excited to play around with that part of it as much as the game itself.  I'll post up when it arrives. (preordered disc)

• Like 1

^^^ yeah.  I'm the type of person that loves to keep hard copies of stuff.  I keep like 3 backups of my studio stuff. (because i got ripped off once, and lost some important shit! dif locations one of them being my safe for a monthly backup) This game seems worthy of having hard copy.   

wtf does 7 discs mean?! lol just for installation or do you literally have to keep swapping discs?!?

so glad PC is not a huge thing in our community... yea, sure, there will be a few of you, but if everyone jumped ship then i'd just go back to PS3 lol... the video editor is the only thing i wish i had access too... that sounds cool as fuck...

wtf does 7 discs mean?! lol just for installation or do you literally have to keep swapping discs?!?

so glad PC is not a huge thing in our community... yea, sure, there will be a few of you, but if everyone jumped ship then i'd just go back to PS3 lol... the video editor is the only thing i wish i had access too... that sounds cool as fuck...

Definitely only for install lol.  PC really gives you more precise controls also for playing. (IMHO!) Also graphics are going to be much better!  With a console you're going to always be limited to how much that box can do, but with PC its easy to upgrade to newer/better hardware.   I'm sort of anti console though so don't listen to me!  Future will be all in one tv/console/pc and that is already happening to some degrees.  (hdmi cables make your laptop/pc a large screen tv)

I'm envious of the image quality and other exclusive PC features...but a huge part of this game for me is social, hopefully you have fun fellow PCers to play with online, River - the heists alone are worth it.

I never bought GTA for PC for the community. I hated playing online on PC. I literally only ever bought it for mods. And when this game goes down to £20 for PC or lower, i will do the same.

• Like 1

Future will be all in one tv/console/pc and that is already happening to some degrees.  (hdmi cables make your laptop/pc a large screen tv)

Except Sony will have their all-in-one. And Microsoft will have their all-in-one. And you'll still need different discs for the different "consoles".

Well its always a personal preference thing.  I know a lot more PC users from using irc and from some other websites like facebook and blogs etc over the years so its cool to play stuff like left4dead2 with the old school friends sometimes or free ride in GTAIV and choose our own races and shit.  I guess GTA5 will be really cool for that too.  I'm about to splode in my pants already and its 3 days away from release date. (and my discs will prob arrive like weeks later with my luck hahah)

What GTA V PC Mods Do You Want to See?

Feel free to add to this. I took some ideas from comments on my status update.

Well, One of the things I was a little upset about was in GTAIV you could access the .ini files basically and edit the car handling .dat files and adjust all of those characteristics that cars have in game.  I really liked that because I like to adjust the cars to my own liking, like ultra drift cars sometimes, or maybe a stiff handling car another time, or one made just for big jumps etc. BUT, the problem was with the update to liberty episodes I believe the coding was changed so that those files were no longer "exposed" in the bare dirs for editing.  (likely compressed and held in mem etc)

So yeah!  If its possible to have a dialog box or editor for all of the car handling (.dat files, or whatever extension they used for this build) would be kickass.   I love the director mode stuff that was put in the game.  I'm pretty sure that kind of stuff was not included though, but to someone that likes to mod or use them that would be a GREAT mod for me personally. (i made one personally for GTAIV, gave it to many friends but never published it)

Possible in GTA5 pc?

@River Yeah GTA V will be modable within weeks of release, if that.

If you want mods to work consistently, get the disc copy for sure. You could still edit the ini files and all of that on GTA IV, but nit on the steam version because it forces patches. The disc version could stay at which ever patch you wanted it to be and still be cracked wide open for modding.

Yeah, I had the steam version.  I was able to save copies before updates and play with the mods still.  (without opening steam, just open the game directly) Just playing in offline mode, but then to play with friends and all online I'd have to close out and drag a huge dir from a backup drive over and overwrite it etc, was just a pain to keep trying to mod or play the actual game (switching between them sucked since i was not able to with the updated version)

I did some of this video with the mod I made.  (the car drift stuff was with my mod)