DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

Well, at least you still like being on the forums. We would miss you, if you left.

It would be tragic, if after ten years, this place didn't feel like home, anymore. It's good that you're still here.

• Like 1

Troy Baker is just sort of a guy you run into, when you're involved with a major video game, or anything voice acting -related. He's just kind of... there. He's like the Kevin Bacon of voice acting.

I believe they knew each other prior to Ned doing GTA, though.

Coincidence or just "hollywood friends"?

B560coLIAAA5C8L-e1421062333519.jpg

i saw this on twitter a few weeks ago… ned's been wanting to meet him for the longest time… i guess they hooked up, had some beers and sang karaoke :lol:… sounds like a good time B)… however, i highly doubt it has any ties to GTA...

When will preorders be shipped out?  I preordered back in August.   I still have not received my discs and users on steam and other platforms will be able to download tomorrow?  Doesnt seem fair to the folks that preordered long ago?

Anyone know when people should be getting discs shipped to them?

Uh... the PC version got pushed back to April 14th a month ago. You didn't see any of that news? Whoever you bought it from didn't say anything?

I bought it from Rockstar directly. No they havent said anything. In fact, I msg them on twitter, and no reply.  Less than stellar opinion about this release so far. nearly a year late, and lack of information given out to those that prepurchased the game long ago.  (i pre ordered in August!)

• Like 1

Yeah it should be nice.  That said, It left a huge bad taste in my mouth watching the console game get priorities and the PC version being released OVER a year later.   After all, the game is made and developed on computers? (hoping?! haha)  I just feel like Rockstar dropped the communication ball, and the timely release ball on this one.   Many people like myself pre ordered this months ago.  (myself, 7 months ago!!!) a bit ridic. 

I was a huge fan of GTAIV, and definitely got many of my friends to buy the PC version.   I'm a bit ashamed this time to say, its quickly losing my interest due to the long ass wait, and due to the lack of communication to the people who did pre order.   I've read that they are compensating some of those preorders by in game money and the likes.  Lets see if they make it worth the wait.  I'm on the fence right now.  Lets see if it gets here in a timely manor, and if steam users get it before the people who actually ordered it nearly a year ago.   (which would be the final blow to me)  If that happens, I'll never buy another version of Rockstar products/games.   The key to good business, and good praise has been ignored for PC users.   Lets see how Rockstar moves forward.  How they treat their customers should reflect well on the company.  Right now, it reflects poorly in these cases.

Rockstar:

"hey give us your money, we're releasing at 18 November 2014 (same as console) 

"Oh wait, now that youve pre ordered, we're going to release in 27 January 2015."

"ohh shit, my bad, did I say January? I meant 24 March 2015."

"damn, i mustve been high, i really meant 14 April 2015"

right....

Crappy business practices.

Trailer is going to be released on Thursday.It's going to be 2 April on Thursday and it is tomorrow.

I have waited long for PC version and haven't touched GTA 5 until now.Even I haven't played it on any console.

Maybe 14th of April is final date and will get to play it now.

I hope game will be worth our wait and I am eager to play it on my PC.

15th of April is my birthday and GTA 5 will be a good gift for me by R* if they don't delay it anymore.

• Like 1

The trailer. 

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52411/watch-the-gtav-60-frames-per-second-pc-trailer

I haven't got a 4k display, but from what i see, the game looks plenty sharper, but that's all. There isn't really much more you can do with GTA V, it has all the post effects on PS4/One anyway.