DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

All hail Dup! All hail Dup! Oh Dup can you see, by the dawn's early light...

15_Strangest_Aliens_From_The_Men_Black_Universe_1337951278.jpg

I always thought that line was donzerly light. I don't know what donzerly is. I figured it was an American thing.

I see Lewyeh went full retard. Fancy trying to palm off a member's contribution as sometime else's on OUR FUCKING FORUM.

Hey Dup, did you know someone found all 27 peyote plants?

• Like 2

Sorry guys. Today I sold my PS4 and the two games I had, if you were on my friend list you know how little I played, the PS4 very quickly became a big and expensive paper weight in which I saw no use for. I tried to rekindle it with GTA but... Video games just aren't my thing.

I hope you are able to still love me as your token non gamer forum friend.

• Like 1

At least i got to enjoy Destiny with you for the first time Cuda. What's your real enjoyment in life, other than women?

Jesus man, I don't know as he thinks that much. He likes to read - he has food, women and a good book and he's anyone's ;)

• Like 1

I don't know man, I like films and reading books. I like alcohol and being out, I like cooking, I don't like to be by myself for long periods of time, hence why playing games is so boring to me.

I never even saw you play online Cuda. I think maybe you should have tried an event night with us before you jacked it in. But oh well.

I never even saw you play online Cuda. I think maybe you should have tried an event night with us before you jacked it in. But oh well.

Look at the voting, you fuckers want to play during weekend nights. If I'm playing GTA on a weekend night, how would I fuel my alcohol withdrawal symptoms the next morning?

It's like, I'm playing a video game right, and it's OK I guess, but then someone calls me - "hey man, come out and play outside", and yeah, I'd rather do that.

Cuda, if you don't like being alone, why read books? Why withdraw to the forums every day or so, for over 10 years...? This place is full of reclusive people...

I guess you have more of a social life than most of us. But some of us chose the alone time over a night out, some don't have a choice.

I would rather be online with you guys than be outside with people that are arseholes. If I go out drinking I get some twat ruining my night. I don't want to get home from work and have to doll myself up and go out - fuck that. At the weekend I go out with friends sometimes but I don't really like people all that much.

• Like 2

Cuda, if you don't like being alone, why read books? Why withdraw to the forums every day or so, for over 10 years...? This place is full of reclusive people...

I guess you have more of a social life than most of us. But some of us chose the alone time over a night out, some don't have a choice.

I'm not judging anyone over their choices, you should do whatever you want with your time, nor do I think about this concept of having a "social life", I enjoy being around people and having a few drinks, I don't need to justify it to myself with gay modern concepts of what is acceptable or not. I work from 9 to 5:30 and that's what I look forward to most of the time. If I'm feeling tired or just not in the mood, I'll head home, put a film on or read a book - it's all down to you really, I prefer to do those things with my free time over playing video games.

The forums have grown into something I can't really explain, I loved playing games when I was younger, and just like all of you I loved GTA. 10 years is a long time, things change, by the time San Andreas was released for the PC, I was already half assing my gaming time. At some point me and a few friends stumbled into WoW and I completely stopped playing anything else, that game was virtual crack. I played that from 2005/6 till about 2011, the game (badly) changed over the years and I lost interest in it too. I haven't found any enjoyment in games ever since... but I do like the people here and the conversation outside the GTA related forums.

• Like 4