DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

i dropped over a million on new rides yesterday... i did a little shuffling with my garages... for delilah, i sold my panto, buccaneer, and fusilade... and in return i bought the carbonizzare (finally she has a proper sports racer), the dukes, and the bati... for bones, i haven't finished selling off some of my rides, but i bought an akuma, JB700, and the super diamond... now both characters have upgraded rides for certain race classes...

i guess i am gonna have to redeem my $1.25M shark card to recoup the loss :lol:..

• Like 1

I've been spending all week looking for in-game and trawling the internet for Peyote locations with, well, not a huge amount of luck. There is 27 to collect, and as of yet not all of them have been found according to everywhere I've looked online. Here's the most comprehensive location map to date, put together by me.

Click for larger image

9ZyEuh0.jpg

As you can see, there is 26, and only ONE left to find! So, I ask you all to help me find this last Peyote plant before I go mad!

• Like 7

now lets see how many sites and youtubers rip off your location without giving credit, and getting more likes and views than you :lol:... if R* is watching twitter right now, they know who the real person is that found them all...

EDIT oh shit, yea i already tweeted it out... oh well i don't think it will make a difference, i'll post the new one on facebook...

• Like 1