DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

oh nice. ya i was gettin at if you turn them off from the phone camera so there is nothing. tho the bar on the buttom that says controls to change filter and all that would be there. but since its near the bottum, in a video it would easily be cropped out

totally a good way of doing a tripod camera style.

we're gonna have to figure out who is good at filming lol

got my twitch stream all set up B)... i ended up with 2 people watching me at one point... all i did was stash a getaway vehicle for a heist and take a picture :lol:... but now i got it up and running... not sure how the voice thing works, i think it only records my voice, not the party... so i might end up playing silently then... either way, that was kind of cool to see my gameplay on the laptop, even if i did hit every vehicle on my way to the stash spot...

• Like 2

I think Trevor already found them all...

Some guy in youtube was doing a live peyote hunt, looking for them all in one sitting... good luck watching that.

Apparently the GTAForums community have found only 22 of the 27, and i can't seem to find a full guide anywhere, so it looks like it's still a mystery...

Yeah I was looking yesterday. I don't think they have all been found yet. Stands to reason. I get distracted shitting on fisherman from above.

my only peyote experience thus far was being a cat :lol:... i tried to get run over numerous times but i never died... is there a time limit on it? because i was suddenly transformed back to michael while pressing random buttons... but i was pressing all the buttons at least 5 minutes before i went back... maybe cats have 9 lives because i clearly got ran over numerous times...

• Like 1

Holding left on the d-pad brings you back. I got run over as a dog a couple of times and survived.

There must be a limit to how much damage you take though. I went on a rampage as a mountain lion in the hobo camp at the base of Mt. Chilliad and got a 2 stars. Managed to take out one cop before getting shot to death and returning to human form.

Yeah it was interesting - the only thing is you don't see hardly anyone because of the new disappearing character blips. The little boy was interesting - had more accents than anyone I've ever heard.

Not to mention a new glitch we discovered where ghost crashed in a jet then we were in the same lobby but not together. In mine everyone was frozen - just standing still or flying and frozen in the air. I killed one guy and he left ghosts session but I couldn't kill ghost. Was really strange.

Sorry I wasn't on long ghosty - blame my sister and her Doc Martin TV show obsession; I planned to be on earlier. I'm sure MrMike kept you amused ;)

QUESTIONS!

New Gen!

Can you still to the paint pealescent glitch?

Can you still do the pealescent gltich with a crew colour? (ps3, its patched)

Can you put crew colour on a matte paint job? (ps3, its patched. the colour defaults to classic. ya I know, what the fuck R*)

Whats the 1st person view in the tank like?

I had more again but im slowly remembering them

• Like 1

can someone tell me how stock car racing works?

is it a new vehicle class?

I saw a vid, the corners of the track had the white and red rumble strips, and they had a gauntlet, futo, pigalle and dominator in the same race

it looked fucking awesome

I hope they let us put down the rumble strips in the creator somehow

QUESTIONS!

New Gen!

Can you still to the paint pealescent glitch?

Can you still do the pealescent gltich with a crew colour? (ps3, its patched)

Can you put crew colour on a matte paint job? (ps3, its patched. the colour defaults to classic. ya I know, what the fuck R*)

Whats the 1st person view in the tank like?

I had more again but im slowly remembering them

Nope, no paint glitches at all, hopefully enough people complain and the unpatch it.

Edit: Also instead of fixing the pure black window tint they just deleted it...