DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

Not what I was searching Google for, but apparently there are 27 Peyote Plants to collect around the map. Eating them sends you on a special acid trip. http://www.gamespot....n/1100-6423678/

First one found is near the Chiliad cable car up on top of the mountain.

Not going to lie, after seeing you play the graphics and improvements seem a little.... meh.

sure about that?

OmeWObB.jpg

is this gta or far cry?

In the city the graphics jump isn't as noticeable....

• Like 1

After playing this evening although I could just be tiered I find myself a little disappointed. Yeah the graphics are amazing and first person view has it's laughs but really there ain't much more. Okay single player has a few additional like more wildlife and a few extra side missions but everything else is the same. Online just the same as before although we do have a few new vehicles and weapons but that's DLC territory. Oh well I will go and catch up on sleep tonight and then on Friday when I am off give it a chance.

After playing this evening although I could just be tiered I find myself a little disappointed. Yeah the graphics are amazing and first person view has it's laughs but really there ain't much more. Okay single player has a few additional like more wildlife and a few extra side missions but everything else is the same. Online just the same as before although we do have a few new vehicles and weapons but that's DLC territory. Oh well I will go and catch up on sleep tonight and then on Friday when I am off give it a chance.

Agreed as discussed this evening with you. I wouldn't rush to get it or buy a ps4 for gta5. In my view there aren't enough reasons to jump over. I'm glad I did because I needed a ps4 and I like talking to you guys but don't just do it to play the new gta.

• Like 1

Legit question, not trying to be a smartarse, but what were you (all PS4 users) expecting from the upgrade?

Guys, they fucked up the dukes :watchit:

Fucking R*

What they do now, Ace?

Well! It's perfect except for one terrible oversight. The rear wheels have a major problem, Specifically the driver side rear tire. The passenger one is sitting right, but the driver side is pushed in a good 4 inches at least. Makes it look like it was smashes and the wheel didn't go back but that's not the case. It makes the rear look all lopsided and it really hurts my feelings dammit! I'm letting R*support know tomorrow. I'd appreciate it if everyone could spam them to fix this.

i agree with mercy's statement... there's not a lot of new stuff, just the graphics upgrade, and the fun changes to the single player game... i didn't buy a PS4 just to play GTAV tho, i planned for the future of gaming, it's just that GTAV helped push me into it... but it's not really a big deal for those that were possibly itching to make the jump... it looks incredible, but it's not the game of the year...

the additions feel like a DLC, and that's about it... but holy shit is it cool to look at... QD made a good point too, you really only notice the changes when you venture out into the country... the new details kinda get lost in the lights of the city...

• Like 1

I like it!

Was nice hearing you yesterday, Mr Cuda

Yeah. At some point I had to focus all my attention on the game as I could not figure out complex things like: entering a car; aiming; following a black guy called jamal or something

I transferred my characters last night, without any problems. Couldn't find anyone by using the join crew option though.

I'll start friending you guys when I get home from work. My PSN name is KEK540, please accept my digital friendship. I'll try to get a new headset too since the one that came with the ps4 should have stayed in the early 2000's where it belongs.

I like it!

Was nice hearing you yesterday, Mr Cuda

Yeah. At some point I had to focus all my attention on the game as I could not figure out complex things like: entering a car; aiming; following a black guy called jamal or something

Haha super complex. Get your arse online when you can, we will show you the ropes.

I still want the game. Afterall I never really bought it to begin with.

That being said, I have no issue waiting it out.

Nope. You need it now. Go get it, MEOW. ;)

I Kill You and I concurred that we both miss you so you need a ps4 and gta5 I'm afraid

• Like 1

Kuz, gtagrl and DiO are the main people we're still missing. The crew wont feel complete until you guys make the switch.

But I'm enjoying the upgrade and transition so far.

I only really appreciated the graphic enhancements when I went back to the old gen version, everything looks blurry and fuzzy edged on ps3.

• Like 1

Kuz, gtagrl and DiO are the main people we're still missing. The crew wont feel complete until you guys make the switch.

But I'm enjoying the upgrade and transition so far.

I only really appreciated the graphic enhancements when I went back to the old gen version, everything looks blurry and fuzzy edged on ps3.

I agree, I went on my sisters and it looked really grainy. We need the gang back together.

I :wub: you guys!!