DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

If anyone didn't see this and is wondering about the new songs, there are 162 of them listed at Pitchfork: http://pitchfork.com/news/57496-grand-theft-auto-v-reveals-expanded-radio-station-tracklists-for-game-relaunch/

They have also been added to our radio page.

Godddamn the new music is disappointing. Non-stop pop and lsrr are the only channels with decent upgrades, and even then there are only a few really good songs on them.

Looks like I'll be back to turning the radio off in about a week:(

yawn, i'm calling it an early night... i'll be on tomorrow tho with some of you ;)... my body is ready for new gen, after some rest of course... i am not about to stay up with the rest of the crowd, it's simply not as important this time... no midnight pickup, no 5 am binge tonight... but maybe tomorrow night :lol:...

Might try to get it either today after work or tomorrow.

How can I talk to you all over the mic? Also, my psn name: phatcuda

• Like 1

How can I talk to you all over the mic?

With a Portuguese accent, I would think.

Crap. Now I'm gonna have to stuff my mouth with cod and parsley.

look at all the new props

100 PROP LIMIT!

purt 2

i'm not watching those because they look like your typical "whats up guys?!" videos... but i am gonna dick around in the creator today anyways, i'll see if firsthand myself B)...

It's so fucking pretty.

Dozy. Haven't even been able to get online yet. Not too stressed. Having fun in sp.

gotta say fp is more underwhelming than I imagined. But I'm really not a fan of fp games outside Bethesda games generally.

• Like 1

Well the snapmatic isn't loading my images on the socialclub yet, let alone gtao servers. so i'm not ready to jump online until i know it's all fixed up.

Also,just drove the phoenix on PS4 for the first time... dat interior engine sound!