DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

I platinum'd GTAV on PS3 eventually, but that was just from playing it so much, not from trying. I'm sure that time will come again with the PS4 version eventually. But yeah, I couldn't give a shit about them really, doesn't change how fun it is, or how much I'm playing it.

Anyway, back on topic, i was thinking about the interior views. Can you imagine how cool it would look driving in a tank looking through the tiny hatch shooting stuff. Or flying a plane in a storm with all the gauges and switches lit up, with your character pressing them... Or driving on a wet day driving down around the city with your windscreen wipers washing the drips off the windscreen, whilst tuning in to Los Santos Rock Radio, and Baker street is weeping out of your half open windows.

TANK INTERIORS!

SUBMARINE INTERIORS!!

HORSE INTERIORS!!!

• Like 2

I think i will give the horse interiors a pass.

25p0ny1.jpg

Doesn't look that amazing. Although i do appreciate the level detail if they go to this extent.

MOBY DICK INTERIORS!!!!

If you're like me and do not play sports games, including Tiger Woods PGA, then here is a video of the character creation, which CVG suggested was on par with GTA V2:

• Like 1

MOBY DICK INTERIORS!!!!

and then stickybomb a hole into that fucker... I like that. :clap:

another thing I was wondering about:

between the all the news about new cool stuff available in the re-release, has there been any word about which of the new stuff will be available in the old game as well?

obviously the technical stuff and the fps won't come to the ps3/360 for performance reasons, but what about the missions, vehicles, weapons and stuff like that?

Well that's it PS3 and all my games exchanged in for PS4 and a load of games, headset, charging dock, gta v pre ordered as well. See you all on the otherside. That Duke looks awesome and i can't wait.

Your welcome on your awesome deal ;)

• Like 1

Well that's it PS3 and all my games exchanged in for PS4 and a load of games, headset, charging dock, gta v pre ordered as well. See you all on the otherside. That Duke looks awesome and i can't wait.

Did you have to put any money down?

Yes, deal cost me just shy of £300. There was no point in keeping any of the games or the ps3 as I don't often go back to playing on old consoles. Although I do replay old pc games, lol.

Onwards an upwards.

Your welcome on your awesome deal ;)

Well what can I say women are always right ;)

I can't do it, I can't convince myself to get rid of any game console.

Why did the Video Game industry have to be ass-holes and kill backward compatibility? I'd rather put up with used game restrictions

• Like 1

I can't do it, I can't convince myself to get rid of any game console.

Why did the Video Game industry have to be ass-holes and kill backward compatibility? I'd rather put up with used game restrictions

I actually agree with you on the backward side of it all.

I'm looking forward to that too!

I heard that for the digital pre-load download versions of the game, the Xb1 is 42.4gb, but the PS4 version is 55gb. So why would the PS4 version contain over 10gb more data... It can't just be console coding. Seems like a hell of a lot of extra data.

The download its self doesn't bother me, because I have a physical copy pre-ordered. I'm just inquisitive about that extra data. :huh:

Wild guess it could be network-related things. Maybe Sony's stuff is way more complicated. Or Sony secured more deals with Rockstar/Take-Two for perks but we probably would have heard something by now. Then again RDR's Solomon's Folly content wasn't known about until the game released and PS3 copies had that info sticker on the case.

• Like 1

The screenshots are from the latest R* newswire post:

actual_1415796229.jpg

Next week, get ready to join an entire new generation of Los Santos and Blaine County residents. The power of the latest console hardware has added new potential to the world and we’re all very excited for what, you, our amazing player community will make of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next week.

With the advent of First Person Mode, 30-player Online support and other new features made possible by the new systems, your feedback, help and guidance is more important than ever to help us make the game experience all it can be. Whether it’s letting us know what you like and what you don’t like about the new features, reporting any technical issues you may experience during the early days of GTA Online’s next generation launch, or any other suggestions for improvements and tweaks whatsoever – we need your continued help, and, maybe, just a little patience if there are any teething problems around the launch on the new systems. We have, of course, tested the game extensively but there is no way our several hundred testers can be quite as comprehensive as millions of players! Please bear with us should any issues arise - we will be working hard to fix any problems that arise, and generally ensure this launch is as smooth as possible.

To help aid on that front, we want to continue to encourage all players to utilize the following communication channels:

- Our dedicated Rockstar Games Support website for help with any and all technical issues that may arise. You can browse the knowledge base of known GTAV and GTA Online issues and subscribe to articles there to get automatic updates of when they’re addressed. And if your issue does not appear as an existing knowledge base item, you can also always create a new ticket to get help.

- The [email protected] official player feedback inbox. Over the past year, with each and every Update released for GTA Online were tons of positive changes made as a direct result of player feedback that our development team consulted constantly for input. From specific content added to the game to countless enhancements such as improvements to GTA Online’s RP and GTA$ payouts, insurance system, passive mode, Creator features, damage system – and so much more were all made to the game thanks to your very helpful suggestions. We’ve said since the very beginning that Grand Theft Auto Online is as much yours as the players and residents of San Andreas, as it is ours as Rockstar Games –we’re very excited to continue the collaboration ahead.

Also expect a Title Update to be made available for download on both PS4 and Xbox One by this Monday that will include some last tweaks and optimization fixes for game day. In order to experience the game properly, please make sure you install this Update before playing (like all Title Updates, it will be applied automatically as long as you are connected to the internet).

We will be looking closely at your feedback from the initial launch days on the new platforms to help inform other future dynamic tuning changes and Title Updates as always. And get ready for continuing free content Updates for Grand Theft Auto Online, including the highly-anticipated launch of Online Heists (which, to be absolutely clear, will be available for all four consoles to enjoy).

Beyond that, here’s just a few things to get excited for in Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One starting next week:

actual_1415796241.jpg

Up to 30 Player Mayhem.

Whether it’s mass marauding in Freemode or lining up a proper Crew convoy for an epic GTA Race – there will now be the opportunity for nearly double the player action that was possible on the PS3 and 360.

actual_1415796251.jpg

The Next Generation Character Creator.

Give your GTA Online player a dramatic makeover thanks to the new customization options that the overhauled character creator offers. Create a brand new character from scratch or take your current guy or gal for a bit of cosmetic surgery in true Los Santos fashion.

actual_1415796260.jpg

The GTA Online First Person Experience.

We revealed the first person experience for GTAV last week, a feature that will be available in both Story Mode and GTA Online allowing you to seamlessly switch between first and third person perspectives while playing. Fancy trying your favorite Team Deathmatch as a first person shooter – or weaving through the turbines at the RON wind farm with a view from the cockpit of your Lazer in glorious 1080p? That’s just scratching the surface of the possibilities that the first person experience will add to the gameplay of GTA Online.

actual_1415796268.jpg

Double the Props in the Creator Tool.

To date, the amazing minds who’ve put the Creator Tool to work are responsible for nearly 10 million original custom Deathmatches, Races, Captures and Last Team Standing Jobs. Amongst those are some truly epic experiences including some masterfully imaginative metagames that we never could have envisioned. Now with the possibilities of prop placement doubled, you’ll be able to build enormous arena-style Deathmatches for concentrated chaos, or maze-based Land Races requiring extreme guile, or stack shipping containers around Air Race checkpoints to create large scale obstacle courses for GTA Online stunt pilots… With double the props and up to 30 players, we can’t wait to see the ways in which the incredible Creator community will assuredly concoct brilliant gameplay magic on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.

• Like 4

I'm really looking forward to the new creator option. It will be great if like SR you can change it any time you like.

I wonder if the height measurement behind means we will actually get to change the height of our characters

What does the third option on the list actually say?