DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

I hope so. I want to actually use my Gene crew logo that DiO made, but it's shapes are too complicated for PS3 resolution.

it doesn't look bad on jackets. dont bother putting it on a shirt

heres a gallery of all the online screencaps

http://imgur.com/a/hKQ8C

if you go to your career screen, theres this banner below it.

shows a few characters, haircuts and shit you can recognize. can see some good detail on the faces. they look way better

post-39-0-10611300-1415414593_thumb.png

• Like 2

I guess I'm the only one who noticed or cared about the horrible proportions of male characters. They're still like that, on next gen. Irregularly shaped male characters and seven foot tall female characters are significant fuck-ups. I would trade heists for realistic proportions, and either a height slider or shorter females.

I would trade heists for a lot of shit we'll never get.

• Like 2

Glad I'm not the only one looking forward to first-person flight, Ghostman. There is absolutely no feeling of freedom without a whirring, flashing instrument panel in front of you.

I'm more excited about 1st person submarine adventures.

I really hope the Kraken is faster than the old sub.

And there is more underwater to look at...

Also worried that all my cars carry over... only 10 show on the social club stats but I have 20 cars...

• Like 2

Ps4 bought with The Last of Us, Destiny and CoD including 12month psn subscription and new wired mic also pre ordered gtav, tomb raider and AC:Unity for £395 :)

All set peeps

• Like 8

Lol it was from Game, Ghost. I did trade in £30 worth of games and had £8 on my reward card but still a great deal. What did you get with yours?

Ace, if I had the money id buy you all a ps4 (for sexual favours of course ;))

She got 100 in store credit for giving a quickie

I was mostly served by a woman - I'm sure that helps with that fantasy

• Like 4

Lol it was from Game, Ghost. I did trade in £30 worth of games and had £8 on my reward card but still a great deal. What did you get with yours?

£349 for ps4 and gta v but might be worth while going in and talking to them. Should I go and trade the ps3?

£349 for ps4 and gta v but might be worth while going in and talking to them. Should I go and trade the ps3?

Not an old one but if you have a 250gb one and 5 games they have some bundles where they will knock £100 off. The pack I got was ps4 - 3 games and psn sub for £399 but with a ps3 trade in it's £299 instead

• Like 1

Well I will go in on Monday and see what I can get. Once I get a ps4 it's not like I would keep playing on the ps3.

Good luck!! :) can't wait to terrorise I mean help newbies with you

Anyone know for definite if trophies are carried over? Been trying to clear up a few more trophies (trying to aim for platinum if possible) but one has glitched (one where you buy the taxi company and complete a fare) and I can't complete it.

Just wondering if I can start a new storyline game on the PS4 version and try and get the missing trophy that way.

Seems this problem is nothing new & that Rockstar have never even bothered to fix/patch it.

I don't think trophies carry over. I have trophies from a couple of games that I also have on PS4 and they didn't carry.

I think you may have to start again. But don't hold me to that, I'm not R* or Sony.