DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

I hope they unlock those extra character slots... I want to transfer my characters, but i also want a new character...

same

I imagine next gen is exactly what they were waiting for

if they don't, ill go ahead and sell all my cars and delete a character

Sunglasses and first-person mode; will the field of view be tinted??

apparently

http://m.ign.com/art...-generation-gap

“There’s something incredible about running around this world in first person, glancing down at Trevor’s hands, now your hands and seeing the tattoos, the dirt under his nails, putting on a pair of sunglasses and watching as the screen tints to match their colour, stealing a car, watching as your fingers hotwire it and then glance up and see the dash kick into life and the rev-counter jump as you floor it and the ABS light flicker on as you skid round corners.corners.[/indent]

So, by extension, will there be different tints for different shades of glasses? Will we see a rose tint for Bono-glasses? A yellow tint for yellow hunting glasses, etc?

:( it looks nice but no-one in their right mind would buy a PS4 just to get an enhanced game of the one they already have (maybe people with more money than sense). I wanted a PS4 anyway, for the long run, lucky for me I bought one this year and hoped GTA V would be announced, all this other stuff is a bonus.

*sobs uncontrollably*

I should just avoid this topic till I can afford a PS4. :(

The gods send nuts to those who have no teeth.

*attempts to find PS4 in the middle of boxes*

• Like 1

I'm still not convinced. I know I will get a ps4. Probably before Christmas. But the fact that this, a port, is the most compelling reason to do so. Doesn't really make me reach for my wallet. There just aren't any MUST play games for next gen yet.

• Like 1

Most games being released on current gen are still being co-developed for last gen at the moment, so you're still getting the games the PS4 is getting. 2015 is the year where i think they'll start to pull away from last gen, and the exclusives will start to roll out.

/edit oOoo 5000th post.

• Like 3

I just noticed his guy walking off the train...

rsggtavngscreenshot107jpg-4444e5.jpg

Does that happen in current versions? because there's no metro trains available in story or online, on ps3, from what I remember...

Also, helmets are visible as well as glasses' tint in FP:

NAiRneY-GXY.jpg

Pre-ordered it last week. Just made sense to me - mainly so I can now now share videos with ease (and directly upload them to Youtube from my PS4).

As for people pondering getting a PS4 - sure there obviously isn't a lot of great games (although I think that'll be changing this month with Far Cry 4 and AC: Unity), exclusives etc, but being able to watch someone on Twitch/Ustream dancing around their room in a Super Mario hat makes it all worthwhile! :lol:

Thanks Xtercomp, saves me a job later.

So you really haven't even played GTA V yet, and still you're waiting it out until PC release? Damn you know how to wait lol. I would have died of boredom by now.

I will end up getting the PC version too, GTA is the only game i've bought for multiple platforms, because it generally offers something new on each.

Does anyone else think this could be the new character creator or something? Otherwise I have no idea how this is linked to GTAO...

rsggta-onlinengscreenshot001jpg-44461a_960w.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah character selection screen makes more sense. Looks more fluid, less loading through screens just to change character then to get online.

/edit

R* have officially released the screens from previews and some new GTA V/O screenshots:

1055-1920.jpg

1064-1920.jpg

1063-1920.jpg

1043-1920.jpg

1009-1920.jpg

1039-1920.jpg

1045-1920.jpg

And many more: http://www.rockstarg...m/V/screenshots

I was at work earlier so i didn't have time to read the new IGN article. I've just read it, and i'm glad i did...

"The character creator in GTAO now rivals that of peak Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, allowing you to customize no less than your eyes, nose, nose profile, nose tip, cheeks, cheek shape, lips, and more. Each has its own spectrum in which to tweak each individual setting."

FUCK YES!

• Like 3