DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

From IGN, for those wondering about cover and such

In fact, you can customise the experience a lot – you can vary the degree of aim assist, turn off ragdolling and the combat roll (after all, it might make some a bit queasy), and decide whether the game switches to third-person when taking cover. It’s versatile, too: it can be a full-on first-person experience, the same third-person experience you know, or a hybrid of the two.

If anyone hasn't seen the First Person "trailer" (i wouldn't say it was a trailer, more gameplay footage), here it is:

More details on character transfer:

Returning Players

Character Transfer

You will need a Rockstar Games Social Club account linked to the console accounts used when previously playing GTA Online.

When entering GTA Online, you will be given the option to transfer your previous GTA Online character and progression data. Once you have chosen to transfer your previous character and progression data, the transferable in-game money, RP and Rank of all previous characters will be displayed. These are the characters that will be transferred to the PlayStation®4 or Xbox One. Once the transfer has completed, you will be prompted to choose a character and enter GTA Online.

You will still be able to play your existing characters on PlayStation®3 and/or Xbox 360, however any progress made with versions of the characters on those systems after a transfer will remain on those systems only. Any existing PlayStation®4 or Xbox One GTA Online character and progression data will be replaced by the previous character and progression data during the transfer, except for any existing in-game money, which will be combined with your transferred balance.

All earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).

http://socialclub.ro...gtav/tutorials#

I hope they unlock those extra character slots... I want to transfer my characters, but i also want a new character...

• Like 2

Yeah I'm worried how my characters will look after I transfer them. Right now they look like random pedestrians from GTA III.

I was also wondering about something that has been bothering me for a while in story mode. In the vanilla version of GTA V, there was a repeatable side mission where we'd be able to raid the weed plantation at Braddock Farms. Initially you could do it every week (in game) and make anything from a couple thousand to a 100k.

In one of the early patches for GTA Online it became a one time thing per play-through. I really hope it'll be back the way it was on next-gen since that was always a quick and easy way to make money.

• Like 1

Oi, I'm only a little British, you tosser. You 'avin a laugh, mate?

*Sips tea*

*Gives £100 a month to the queen for literally no reason at all*

Perfect! ;)

• Like 1

This game revamp must have taken a lot of resources. Reading the interview IGN released today, R* said they had to remodel every car with higher detail, and make interiors for them, they remodelled every weapon and added new sets of animations for every one... not to mention all the extra stuff the new version has.

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/grand-theft-auto-5-leaping-the-generation-gap

I kinda think they were probably too busy this year to create story dlc. Might be a long wait if that's on peoples minds.

I hope they unlock those extra character slots... I want to transfer my characters, but i also want a new character...

same

I imagine next gen is exactly what they were waiting for

if they don't, ill go ahead and sell all my cars and delete a character

Sunglasses and first-person mode; will the field of view be tinted??

apparently

http://m.ign.com/art...-generation-gap

“There’s something incredible about running around this world in first person, glancing down at Trevor’s hands, now your hands and seeing the tattoos, the dirt under his nails, putting on a pair of sunglasses and watching as the screen tints to match their colour, stealing a car, watching as your fingers hotwire it and then glance up and see the dash kick into life and the rev-counter jump as you floor it and the ABS light flicker on as you skid round corners.corners.[/indent]

• Like 3