DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

Wow, R* made the graphics look so detailed, they decided to rebuild parts of the game/missions around the first person perspective. I think it looks fucking awesome.

It's not just a camera chucked in either, they have added loads of details, animations, models especially for first person.

Looking at the footage, i think it will make thw game feel completely different, a lot more immersive...

Fuck yeah!

rzskgmbaxuxzwtqhvzc5.jpg

• Like 7

Apparently, you could adjust the controls so that they feel like an FPS. Meaning you'll sprint using the L3 and as we saw in the gameplay footage; throw a grenade without switching your weapon!

It's like Far Cry meets GTA, which funny enough they're being released at the same time.

• Like 3

Apparently, you could adjust the controls so that they feel like an FPS. Meaning you'll sprint using the L3 and as we saw in the gameplay footage; throw a grenade without switching your weapon!

It's like Far Cry meets GTA, which funny enough they're being released at the same time.

Which means I am less likely to get the controls mixed up when I switch between those 2 games.... maybe...

• Like 1

I just spent the last hour listening to the guys from gta v o' clock prattle on and on about updated visuals and stuff we mostly already knew, but they did say you can view cut scenes in first person which sounds cool.

They also peppered the video with some of the new songs and they are: Pat Benatar - Shadows of the Night, Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy, and finally Backstreet Boys - I want it that way (lol).

Other than that don't bother with GTA V o'clock.

• Like 1

Well thanks dozy, saves me like 45 minutes of my life.

Know we know why they added that murder mystery side mission, because in first person, we'll be able to see way more of the street looking for clues.

• Like 1

even if that video had anything remotely worth my time, i still wouldn't watch it...

so i've seen the 1st person video and read an article... pretty much said nothing new at all, except for the 1st person view, which was leaked out a while back... everything else was already known...

still not convinced i want to spend over $400 for updated graphics...

so is that it? i didn't watch the videos but it looks like they're just selling us on it being a FPS now...

What did you expect? It's a port.... They also threw in some new cars...

even if that video had anything remotely worth my time, i still wouldn't watch it...

so i've seen the 1st person video and read an article... pretty much said nothing new at all, except for the 1st person view, which was leaked out a while back... everything else was already known...

still not convinced i want to spend over $400 for updated graphics...

The game costs 60 dollars.... You'll have to buy a ps4 to play gta 6 (or any other game)

so is that it? i didn't watch the videos but it looks like they're just selling us on it being a FPS now...

What did you expect? It's a port.... They also threw in some new cars...

well... yea... i didn't expect much, so i wasn't disappointed... but holy fuck are the fanboys licking that nob right now, everyone thinks it's the greatest thing ever on twitter... maybe i'll like it a little (FPS), but like fallout and skyrim, i'll probably only use it when i am in tight corridors and fighting in alleyways... i noticed they never showed them in cover, i bet that looks like shit...

i prefer to see what's around me, first person mode makes me feel like i am trapped inside a paper bag with two holes cut out... also, what's the point of buying clothes and cool sunglasses if you can't see yourself wearing it?

i'll keep gaming with gtagrl (and others) on PS3 for a while, i am in no rush to make the jump now, even tho i might be able to get my hands on the funds for it... my mom is flying my brother into town for my dad's christmas present, and she always hands out money evenly... but i am in no rush... plus, i can't imagine all the server problems day one, the loss of characters, weapons, money, etc... it's gonna be a clusterfuck on november 18th...

• Like 1

Fuck I was sold on the dukes anyway, the gps driving is justice icing on my cock. The shooting and stuff is okay, but I just like the idea of walking around with a new perspective. Makes the map feel bigger too.

• Like 1

I definitely wouldn't use first person in cover. Third person has the advantage of looking around corners without being exposed.

When it comes to GTAO I'm sure idiots will bitch because they got beat by someone using third person. Just like the people that bitch about auto-aim.

• Like 2

I believe they are going to add first person as an option in the content creator, so if you want everyone to use it, it will make it fair.

First person aside, i still can't wait so replay the game with all the graphical improvements.

And I also heard that they have revamped the character creator. I hope that means fuck parents and grandparents, and welcome, facial sliders... That would give me the incentive to start a fresh.

• Like 2

if they're revamping the character creator then they better give you the option to tweak at any time... or perhaps open that 3rd spot as well, that'd be a welcomed addition... then i can move danny trejo over to the main account...

• Like 2