kerri93

Female xbox friends?

I hardly ever meet other girls in Los santos which is a shame because I think it would be really fun! Let me know if you want to team up :)

post-43676-0-01919000-1402360731_thumb.j

Graffitigirl are you on xbox or PS only? I don't use a headset fondler lol, I can usually tell whether it's really a guy by the way they dress their character though :)

Remember that chick in the crew recruitment topic where everything was pink and butterflies? I'm gunna have to find that post coz someones response to it made me laugh out loud.

Nevermind. Found it. It was Massacre telling someone she was so sexist he was surprised the crew logo wasn't a vagina with butterflies flying out. Obviously the imagery conveyed stuck in my head.

• Like 7

Graffitigirl are you on xbox or PS only? I don't use a headset fondler lol, I can usually tell whether it's really a guy by the way they dress their character though :)

If you find a headset fondler can you send me a link?

• Like 1

Blazin plays often, she just rarely plays with us. I get invites to do survivals and missions from her all the time.

I want to play GTA with people because they're fun to play with, not just because they have a vagina. If I was in a lobby full of girls only, it would be weird, and I'd probably have to mute everyone.

• Like 1

I have a mic but I also have a habit of saying jack shit and it then becomes awkward so I usually keep it off.

my woman looks like a dude, like seriously manly - I don't know what the fuck happened to her.

• Like 1

GTA heist with the ladies - break into tampon factory + steal all tampons = profit.

My sexism is truly sexy.

They'll nag you the entire time though...

yea brian, the ONLY session you bothered to record :angry:... in a few months, everyone will be streaming GTAO anyways...

when the heists come out, there's going to be an all-girl heists night at some point... there's me, gtagrl, kuz, killyou and otiz with girl characters... we gotta do that!!

• Like 3

yea brian, the ONLY session you bothered to record :angry:... in a few months, everyone will be streaming GTAO anyways...

when the heists come out, there's going to be an all-girl heists night at some point... there's me, gtagrl, kuz, killyou and otiz with girl characters... we gotta do that!!

PS3 was fucked when it came to recording. Xbox all you need was two HDMI cords, PS3 had this one odd cord that you needed to plug in and switch to each time from HDMI.