cuda

E3

Uncharted 4.

I got a little bit scared there, but Sony very much delivered, I'm excited.

Kinda gay if GTA V is a PS4 exclusive, considering it was out on 360. Not buying PS4 just for V though. I'm holding off until later in the year.

I just heard it was announced for PC? Any confirmation?

The Batman game graphics are redonkulous, I've personally never seen anything better.

Now I'll have to get GTA too, else I'll be getting chased off the forums by an angry mob carrying pitchforks.

• Like 1

Kinda gay if GTA V is a PS4 exclusive, considering it was out on 360. Not buying PS4 just for V though. I'm holding off until later in the year.

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos

Yep, PS4, Xbone, and PC

• Like 1

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos

Yep, PS4, Xbone, and PC

Fall, really? Yeesh.

Hope it's modifiable, LSPD:FR... sounds amazing on this.

I think some of the new games look amazing. Haven't looked at many ports. I strayed away from V so all I really care about is PC version for mods, that's it.

I have no idea why the GTA V port is exciting for anyone, except in cuda's case, as he hasn't played it.

For me, I'm excited about a higher resolution and fps, as playing GTAV on PS3 for extended periods hurts my eyes and gives me a headache. I assume it's because of the often dodgy framerate. Luckily for me, the game freezes so often, it normally doesn't effect me too badly.

I agree that ports are normally unnecessary, and if I wasn't so desperate for a PS4 game, I'd question why they bothered releasing it for the new consoles and not just PC. Every man and his dog has the game.

This port was entirely necessary. It'll make the GTAO transition easier when GTA VI is released in about five years.

There's no need for everyone to be treating this like a big deal, however. All Rockstar is doing is paving the driveway of a house that's too far from the fucking road.

• Like 2

We all knew GTAO would make an appearance on next gen titles. They already as god as said hey want to keep adding their new game maps to GTAO and keep it growing until it becomes GTA World. So watch that space!

I have no idea why the GTA V port is exciting for anyone, except in cuda's case, as he hasn't played it.

What are you talking about? I think the addition of hammerhead sharks alone is a console-seller.

• Like 2

I think there will be a few additional features and gameplay that we didnt get in gta 5. I am, however, disapointed a out the lack of any sp dlc thus far.

Without story DLC this is just a polish. Don't get me wrong, that trailer looks awesome. But I can't justify buying a ps4 just for shiny graphics. Imagine merging what they've done with assassin's creed with gta v. Being able to play the story online co-op. Each person playing as one of the protags. I'd hand over my wallet for something like that.

The Metal Gear Solid trailer is badass. Last time I played a MGS game I KNOW I had no pubes.

• Like 3

Also, of all the people, I'm surprised I was the official E3 forum correspondent, providing this great community with (the crappiest) live coverage of the event. Times have changed.

The rest of us were playing GTA or were too busy watching it live. But we did say online that it was nice you'd started a topic. (Y)

===

Now, if R* really wanted to fuck us over, they'd make heists exclusive to next-gen consoles.

Edited by gtagrl
  • Like 1