Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 9 (PS3)

I fucking love red dwarf. I wish I could like that twice.

Also, barry. Nothing wrong with the odd breaky beer.

• Like 1

Is there a more graceful way to jump into the crew session? I usually message a mod for an invite which isn't a problem, but it seems like there ought to be a better way...

Also... Crew car? Is there something in particular I should be adding to my garage? I'm so n00b and need some hand-holding. Otherwise I'll show up in my shitty, barely modded Gauntlet...

Edited by MrMister81

@MrMister - Usually the regulars send out invites to gather the troops, as soon as we see you online I'll flip you an invite. Sometimes you can jump into the main session using Start>Online>Join Friend but that doesn't always work, I think if it's an invite-only session it tells you the session is full and dumps you into a public lobby. If we're in the middle of a job you can spectate until the next job starts, after which you join the rest of the playlist.

Weev will hook you up with a crew car, or else we'll spend a non-Monday night with you grinding a few jobs for cash so you can afford some upgrades and the emblem etc.

Glad you got a mic - that will make things more fun. (Y)

• Like 1

Is there a more graceful way to jump into the crew session? I usually message a mod for an invite which isn't a problem, but it seems like there ought to be a better way...

Also... Crew car? Is there something in particular I should be adding to my garage? I'm so n00b and need some hand-holding. Otherwise I'll show up in my shitty, barely modded Gauntlet...

Just shoot me a message,man.I might be on earlier then usual and like b0nes said I'll get ya a sentinel crew car.

• Like 1

We usually get into shenanigans for an hour or so before launching playlists anyway, you should have time to get a crew car at some point during the 8 hours we're online. :P

I've bookmarked DiO's playlists, thanks for deejaying for us even if you're not able to join us. :( :( :(

icon11.gif

bones you should grab those too in case gtagrl takes off earlier. dont forget captures have to be turned to force and pickup

i threw in a couple new ones of mine. IDK if they are keepers but should be interesting

put it fitty's new race

dups new crawler

and one of massacres new deathmatches.

I made those cause big boss messaged me to put in one of his new races. guess he doesn't realize i wont be there. said fuck it and made the lists anyways. especially if people keep asking me to put new shit in

• Like 1

stupid god damn website has been buggy all damn day for me... i managed to add one of the playlists, working on the other 3...

got it, it only took 15 minutes of back and forth on the website... this maintenance shit has pretty much ruined the SC for the time being...

BIG thanks to Weev for the ride! Started the night off on a nice note.

The Cargobob/bus experiment was a barrel o' monkeys. Fun times goofing off (for lack of other options). I think some of you managed to get a job going but I was ready to call it a night.

Oh, and I enjoyed your lovely singing voices during the rendition of Don't Stop Believin'.

I was able to get some decent snaps, but missed more shots than I caught thanks to the glitchiness. Anyway...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Love this truck. Weev, I think...?

0_0.jpg

Contemplating mortality:

0_0.jpg

The girls sit with hands folded, prim and proper:

0_0.jpg

A couple of us stuck the landing on top of the lighthouse:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Splashing around at the swimmin' hole:

0_0.jpg

Deep-sea exploration:

0_0.jpg

Deep-sea self-exploration:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Classy ladies:

0_0.jpg

What could go wrong?

0_0.jpg

Oh... yeah... that...

0_0.jpg

Uhhh, I think I missed my stop...

0_0.jpg

• Like 6

niiice, i wish i could of went on another underwater adventure... and just as i made that my avatar too :(...

---

the snapmatic was problematic all night... same with playlists, etc... the R* created one sucked donkey balls... tonight was a bit of a wash, but we still had fun anyways :D... there were still some good adventures out there to fill the time...

weev's face in that car is priceless...

0_0.jpg

i could only save the aftermath, the initial explosion was magnificent... damn you R*!!

0_0.jpg

ghostman standing amongst the lemmings...

0_0.jpg

selfie...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

here we go again :lol:... this time it's in a new mode of transportation...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

extreme hill jumping...

0_0.jpg

booty shot!

0_0.jpg

cargobobin'...

0_0.jpg

kuz needs a cane right now...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

time to exit...

0_0.jpg

those that landed on the top of the lighthouse... i did, but hit the tippy top and plummeted to my death...

speaking of plummeting to your death...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

fuck this bus ride...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

None of my Snapmatics are loading on the Social Club right now, not just the ones I managed to get from last night but all of them. I'll try posting my snaps later on. :(

• Like 1

mr mister, did you put your personal plate on a car weev imported for you with the IGTA5 plate?? :lol:...

Uh oh. Didn't even notice the plate. I am so idiot.