what, like this most recent pic i saw just by checking the social club?? :P

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/UDsO0pCkB0Keiw_O8Z46MA?platformId=1

0_0.jpg

my guess is this is why we're about to have cloud server maintenance saturday...

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202776698

• Like 1

Why would I be sad? If one of them would stick around longer than a topic / post or two, it would be nice - Mercy just isn't around anymore, I don't know what Massacre did to her.

• Like 1

I think most people's problems with the modding is that they would like a choice in the matter. Basically go to a modded server/session only if you want to. As we know, it doesn't work that way. So someone who wants to enjoy the game as it is gets thrown into a city with UFOs all over the place which ruins their experience.

Rockstar knows not all modding is harmful but they can't endorse any of it since people abuse it. Kind of like the Crew emblem exploits.

• Like 2

if you want to mod your game, then by all means go for it... but if you bring that shit online into other people's games then by all means fuck off... don't force your shit onto someone like me who stopped playing GTAIV because of modders... if i wanted an open world experience with aliens and UFO's. i would of played saints row 4...

• Like 4

Aw well It was exciting while it lasted. I didn't mind so much, just stayed away from the centre of town. Experienced a strange glitch earlier, my thrust disappeared so I was just floating around the city like pacman, good times :D

icon11.gif

wouldn't it be a bitch tho to come out of a job or playlist from a private, land in public. cause that happens all the time.

then some cock suck changes your car on you.

ps

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

cheese & rice, that's just nuts... makes ya wonder if it'd be fun to fight off an alien invasion in los santos... if they did a zombie DLC with RDR, could they be considering doing an invasion DLC here?? V is littered with the references as we all obviously know, but if it's done right, it could be a lot of fun...

think "independence day" movie fun... evading UFO's thru the mountains in a jet... the military giving trevor a 2nd chance so he can kick some alien butt with his sidekick, nervous ron...

i'd buy that for a dollar!! except, all the ships say FIB on them :(...

• Like 4