Hi guys, I'm wondering what sorts of things we could see in GTA V PC when it eventually does get released (If it does). Do you think Rockstar are taking so long to release the PC version because they're working on making it even more amazing? Are they adding more features for the PC version? Are they using some sort of facial recognition for the PC version maybe? All these questions and I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what we could see, and what we WANT to see in the PC version of GTA V.

they're delaying the PC version because they know no one will pay for it... they're making their money now on the consoles before they lose out on making lots more because everyone will rip it and mod the fuck out of it... i bet it comes to next gen before it comes to PC...

• Like 1

Honestly I just think they'll release the PC version along with next-gen after the single player DLC comes out and hopefully have all the DLC included.

I'd imagine the DLC will release this fall and the PC version and next-gen ports in spring 2015.