Jizzy

Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor

It's just Assassin's Creed with a pretty coat of paint. Watch a demo. The animations are identical to AC, as I said in the PS4 topic.

No care.

It's actually one of the few games that looks fun for the next gen, and I dearly wait for more games.

The gameplay is the same, too. All they did was combine eagle vision with AC: Brotherhood's minion system, and add teleportation. Everything else is the same.

I wouldn't care if the game were made by Ubisoft. Every AC game is a reskin of the one before it. But this is made by a studio that, to my knowledge, has never had any ties to Ubisoft. It's plagiarism, and I'll be shocked if no one sues over it.

I agree with massacre. This is Assassins Creed: Middle Earth.

While some of the combat animations are different, this is too much of an AC clone to perk my interest. I'm more interested in the next AC game than anything from the tolkien franchise.

Apparently they are replacing the toothpaste with glue, which is a cool and edgy prank.

Picked up the Game of the Year Edition today. Time to see if this blatant Assassin's Creed ripoff is better than Unity. Not that it's hard to make a better game than AC Unity.

This game is fucking garbage. All the shitty parts of Assassin's Creed, none of the good parts, and a whole lot of brand new shitty parts. Finishing the incredibly short story, then taking it straight back to Gamestop.

Edit: Done. The final two missions were pretty cool. That's about it.