DiO

In-game companies and logos, commercials and brands

icon11.gif

Ya im stoked on that, and bitchin dog food. so classic.

i deleted a lot of the band logos. if rockstar sees me doing this i only want them to see gta relavant stuff, and me and bones' face.

icon11.gif

I can't do the whole join crews shit again. its a pain. i can show you how to import them. its easy. you can re import your current emblem too so you can freely switch from it and back to it

ace figured it out. if ace can do it...

if ur interested, let me know.

edit

new one

831ac8e1a320f3cd662002ea5854cb4c05a9996a_512.png

icon11.gif

ya wasted a lot of fucking time

gonna ask R* to allow me to at least change between my existing logos. seriously, they're numbers and gta brands. thats it.

deleting the middle fingers now cause they sensor shit on the social club

i'm never changing igta's logo then...

It's a real shame this hotfix came when it did. The previous emblem was much better. The skull was also better.

Stuck in Dup's crew, for the time being. Good emblem, and it doesn't make me annoyed with Rockstar for failing to make a simple leather vest, like our MC cut does.

They were kind of vague. Do you have to do anything to get these shirts, or just be online?

I want that Homies Sharp shirt. I kind of wanted the Bitch'n Dog Food shirt, but I sold my GTA III tribute Banshee yesterday.

we can't do that anymore, dude... R* patched it again (so far)...

So Social Club member "prizes" this weekend for playing GTO include a Bitch’N Dog Food shirt. I laughed.

if they're gonna play it like that, they need to have in-game t-shirt days often so we can get our hands on these logo T's... so instead of us rocking them in crew fashion, we have to wait until they want to release them :(... so sad...

Tried to use the emblem creator for the first time trying to make a simple number emblem... why couldn't they just have numbers in a range of fonts??

I am trying to make an emblem of 05 as shown below - either black on white or vice versa....

2154051595_d4ea68ed89.jpgA9X Torana1.jpg

Can anyone help me out? I would like to use it as a crew emblem for my small kiwi crew...

• Like 1