Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 2 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-6-2.png

MON JUNE 2 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO The Fondler (technical difficulties...)

complix (maybe)

MrMister

Dup

Kuz (not first)

goosey (grey)

...and various friends and guys from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: Rock the crew blue this week and sport that jackal like a badge of honor.

Post your ideas and suggestions below, including links to your custom jobs for our playlist DJ DiO The Fondler.

We LOVE Snapmatics...so clear out your gallery, bust out your iFruit during the shenanigans and share your best photos here!

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26

• Like 3

icon11.gif

Rob said it was "Foundation Day"

I just called it Australian day cause I didn't feel like looking up the real thingy. That and to be blatantly ignurrit

Haha it's a non-event. Just another day off work. Australia Day is January 26 and it's huge. Foundation Day is just for Western Australia, where Rob is and I used to be, noone gives a shit about it and less than half the population probably knows what the day is even for. The Queen's birthday is supposedly next weekend but I have no idea because different states celebrate it at different times here. The Brits (or Google) might know.

• Like 2

crikey, sounds like this should be a crew night instead...

updated the banner ;)... sorry i'm falling behind on getting these topics up and creating banners and such... my side project has been eating into some of my time and i've been getting easily distracted... plus, everyone knows it's every monday anyways :P... thanks gtagrl for getting these going for me, i appreciate it...

i think we need to critic the playlists a little sooner in the week so we can get this puppy up on thursdays...

i also saw that you added a bunch of new logos, which one is the new one? the very last one? i'll update it as soon as i get confirmation ;)... they were displaying blank for me earlier... i see you brought back the original jackal as well... we'll have to bust that one out one week for nostalgic purposes...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

well im fucked

new ISP. Distributel

Cant connect to anyone. cant invite anyone

when i try going to a public lobby I land in one by myself. I cant fucking play with anybody

edit

probably just have to port foward shit but god dam this is annoying

2nd edit

couldnt figure it out

icon11.gif

on a side note i saw some pics of the new igta logo ingame. looks awesome

I feel like i have to make a emblem for dups gene crew now. every other crew im in is using an emblem i made.

post-39-0-83916400-1401640281_thumb.png

• Like 2

Yup, the new jackal looks awesome, couldn't resist taking a few photos. :)

0_0.jpg

bmxog did a great job being the playlist DJ last night.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

well im fucked

new ISP. Distributel

Cant connect to anyone. cant invite anyone

when i try going to a public lobby I land in one by myself. I cant fucking play with anybody

edit

probably just have to port foward shit but god dam this is annoying

2nd edit

couldnt figure it out

That sounds like a NAT type issue to me. Are you NAT type 2?

Also, first.

(Don't give a shit. I called it)

icon11.gif

Cant just switch nat type as far as i know, have to port forward stuff. it is that. fucked around with the router. not that. had to be the modem.

what social club said

""PS3:

The problem you describe may be related to your connection settings conflicting with other players. You can test your connection through the following option in the XMB:

Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Test

This will inform you of your NAT type:

• Type 1; The most open of NAT types: connected directly to the internet without router.
  • Type 2; Similar connectivity as Type 1, except connected to the internet via a router.
  • Type 3; The least open of the NAT types.s

If you have a less open NAT type, the problem you describe is most likely caused by a conflict with another player using an incompatible NAT type. Consult your network hardware manual to set up a more open NAT type for your PS3 and you should no longer see this problem. If you have a firewall or network hardware, such as a router, you might need to make a configuration change in order to obtain an open NAT. This configuration change is sometimes called “opening ports” or "port forwarding."

stupid thing is i cant access my modems default gateway. password isnt working. i dont remember changing it.

should have been default

i am assuming i'll have to take over with a playlist or two... BMX will probably fire something up too, but that's if he's on... he might not of added any of our new new stuff recently, like this race i just created;

1_0.jpg

Scooter Foundry Circuit

Race - 1 to 16 Players

http://socialclub.ro...4Q?platformId=2 <-- add to game...

Put on Safety Glasses and a Hard Hat, you and your Scooter Brothers are working around the East Los Santos Foundry. Go on Scooter adventure today!

---

i'll scour the social club tomorrow for jobs to add to my game... if you want me to add something specific, link to it right here...

• Like 1

i think we need to discuss crew cars again... there's a new SP to MP car glitch, and if we can get weev to pull it off, we could get ourselves an igta5 plate... i'd of course suggest the jackal, but there's plenty of options out there...

discuss...

...sentinel convertible??