Santiago

Battlefield: Hardline

post-11589-0-26636100-1401307797_thumb.j

A new Battlefield has been announced. Name Battlefield: Hardline, it comes from a new developer, Visceral Games. Lots of leaks recently. Reminds me of CS somewhat. Let's hope they don't fuck up like DICE did with BF4. The game is about heists, cops v.s robbers, etc. Talking about heists, looks like BFH will get them before GTA V.

• Like 1

There's that homocide partner from L.A Noire in the campaign. House of Cards actors included aswell. Just like COD is doing this year with AW. Lel. The story looks nice for the first time in a BF game to be honest. And the multiplayer with the gadgets looks cool to play around with.

I know I'm video game illiterate, but the graphics look like crap, imo.

A guy from work plays battlefield and he says you can hop on a tablet or something and help your teammates and shit? I don't want to get killed by some guy in a tablet.

• Like 1

I fucking loved the BF4 storyline...

Also, since this game disappeared from the face of the earth, I think EA might have had something to do with it...

Personally I would wait to see actual gameplay to judge graphics.Just my thought,I'm not really that video game savvy on graphics and shit

And the tablet is just for giving orders and spotting enemys but I have managed to get some kills from that mode before :P

Amy Hennig creator of Uncharted, and former Naughty Dog writer is penning the story for BFH. Seems like there's plenty of love being shown to single player.. um players? Than other FPS games which is getting me hyped about this game.

Saw leaked footage of the multiplayer and it looked really good. I hope it's like Payday where some players play as the cops.

I hope it's like Counter Strike, CS is a nice and simple FPS (or used to be when I used to play), no over engineereed crap - 2 teams, a few weapon choices that actually matter, no silly shit upgrades, no rope climbing or fucking helicopters or people killing you from a tablet. Just you and your skill at aiming.

Stream it, it's fine. I've already seen loads of broadcasts. The game didn't look as innovative as I'd hoped though. Seems like a generic Battlefield game to me.

What the fuck else did you expect?

Stream it, it's fine. I've already seen loads of broadcasts. The game didn't look as innovative as I'd hoped though. Seems like a generic Battlefield game to me.

What the fuck else did you expect?

I expect what they showed in the trailer.

Bank heists, cops vs robbers, police chases, bloody money captures. BF4 is a Warzone, BFH is a gangland shootout.

I just didn't see much of that in the streams that I watched. It just looked like i was watching BF4...

I get what you mean, but you'll get all that in singleplayer.

One day I'll get a sandbox cop game...