cuda

Random Series topic

I don't want to create a single topic for each of these, but maybe there's a few other people who watch any of them:

Vikings, season 2 over, the ending scene with Ragnar is just badass:

rAuvbJa.jpg

Silicon Valley, new comedy series, pretty good so far, the programmer in me is pleased.

Rectify, also new, really liked the synopsis for the series: guy gets jailed and thrown in death row for close to 20 years, gets out due to crap evidence, has to readjust to life in society.

I also started watching Ressurection, but it was shit.

Anyone watching any of these? Recommendations?

Fuck. I missed the entire season of Vikings.

Really? Wtf

There is a topic for the vikings who somewhere.

Resurrection was shit

To be fair, the new season of Vikings didn't really work for me too well, some of the acting was terrible, and the whole plot was nonsensical. You basically have this one guy called Horik just doing stupid shit all through out the season - and everyone just lets him do it. Meanwhile you have Jarl Borg, cool as fuck, and everyone shits on him for some reason.

If you havn't seen it already, Lost

i'd love to give it a shot someday... my best friend says it's the best show he'll ever see... i beg to differ because he hasn't seen breaking bad, but someday i might give it a go...

If you havn't seen it already, Lost

i'd love to give it a shot someday... my best friend says it's the best show he'll ever see... i beg to differ because he hasn't seen breaking bad, but someday i might give it a go...

Lost started off great but it kind of fell apart in the last couple of seasons. It just goes to show that explaining mysteries kills the suspense and the series finale was shit.

Breaking Bad got better with every season. I'd say it's definitely the better show.

Silicon Valley is a great show gotta love how it takes the piss out of Messianic tech billionaires.

lost and breaking bad are both on top on my list but youre right, the series finale of lost was the worst episode of the entire series. as for breaking bad, the episode where hank dies....omg...I don't know what can beat that. silicon valley keeps being mentioned so im going to check it out. what network?

• Like 1

My favourite show(the best) is HBO's classic "Deadwood". Set in the late 1800s, a small town fighting for its survival on the edge of the great American experiment. Ian Mcshane as Al Swearengen...the most mesmerising and charismatic lead character of all time. Fuck Walter White, Fuck Jimmy Mcnulty and fuck Tony Soprano. Al is the baddest. Watch it, lads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E

Guns, sex and guts; everything a growing boy needs/