CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - May 13 (PS3)

we're all done for the evening now :P...

here's the crew stuff i got, dio took the best of the bunch... please share the link so i can too ;)...

at the amphitheater...

0_0.jpg

dio dancing...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl doesn't care...

0_0.jpg

me, bigboss, dup, and goose underneath the bridge... the glitch still works, here's the sun rising...

0_0.jpg

killyou and hardsauce getting their thrusting on...

0_0.jpg

gtagrl has cancer apparently... the treatments are really taking their toll...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

at least dio is there to cheer her up...

0_0.jpg

and that's it on the crew stuff... the photo ops didn't come from me this week B)...

• Like 5

icon11.gif

i got some good ones

bones and dup

0_0.jpg

cars and stuff

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

jazz hands begins

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

heres where it got epic

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

kuz afraid

0_0.jpg

rebel

0_0.jpg

gta grl drunk and bald

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

from IKILLYOU

0_0.jpg

• Like 9

Awesome stuff,

My snapmatic was playing up as usual, my gallery hardly ever loads these days.

DiO, you should tag those jazz hands up, throw in some high life text, then send them viral.

• Like 1

I didn't take many photos last night, there were so many shiny new things to see, I didn't bother much. Also, I lost a few pics when I got bounced during the playlist, they didn't save properly.

Would anyone object to me creating an event for this weekend? I am assuming that they are going to do a photo matic comp so let's own it like the last time. I still also want to do the car musical. Otiz, kuz, Ikillyou, some other members and myself managed to get cars on the stage. I think it could be cool.

icon11.gif

do it up.

good luck with the music. I wont be participating in that tho. too much bother for something you can't photograph. I wont get in your way tho. the other day i was all "naw fuck that" over the mic.probably didn't help

Figuring out the musical notes would be as much work (if not more) as getting people on different sides of the world to get the right timing. Unless anyone here is really into music (River?) I think the musical idea is sunk.

edit: Or we use people like this as reference since they did the music work:

Yeah cause why would anyone want to keep a memory just in their brains. Thats just crazy. We have a shit camera on our phones for memories ghost. Holy hanna boy!  

I'll help ya out this weekend dude. not like i waste time fuckin around in game anyway. We can do 2 note songs. Lmao

icon11.gif

I know we don't record anything but that's mostly unstructured retardation. Anytime we try doing something organized its for a photo, and its a pain in the ass. but we have the photo to show for it. That's why I was saying not worth the trouble. from my perspective anyways might be tainted cause I've done a lot of trying to get people organized while they continue to just fuck around