CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - May 13 (PS3)

@Graffitigirl - add me and/or bOnEs on PSN and we'll send you an invite during the session. PS3. Mics are preferable.

If we like the cut of your jib, you'll be welcome to the iGTA crew's formal matches every Monday (tomorrow is an exception because of DLC release). If you behave like an asshole, you'll be kicked.

@bOnEs

I'll look for you later, or flip me a message when you're getting online and I'll join you. Maybe we can rep Richman Group and run a few mission sets.

icon11.gif

I'm in I did make a race but not fussed if it's in playlist or not called the streets of Rockford

When will you people realize im on this shit? lol

it's already in the playlist.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I'm down to grind the new missions coming Tuesday. Maybe a few tonight. Totally not repeating rooftop and mixed up with coke however

rooftop, trash, and coke are good launching points... then whatever comes after become potential choices... at least, that's how richman does it... that way you're at least guarnteed a good paying job if the random ones suck afterwards...

i'm too rich to join the richman group. u should make a new one called the richer ppl group. lol

Dio has made 7 mill doin jobs alone, me only 5 mill.....so.....okay can't blame ya for feelin that way Dio, lol.

i prefer doin missions, don't care what or how many times i do em. i just prefer to do cost effective jobs. They money i have won't last me more than maybe 3-4 more dlc's so i gotta keep the flow commin in. send me an invite to the missions. i'm game. tho i'm only gonna fly 2 crew flags from here on out, igta and my 420 vagabond.

the reasoning behind him doing so well at it is, he knows which ones are good fits or that tested well... AND he's the one that keeps up with adding them to his game... i haven't bookmarked a job in forever...

we play with other crews, but when it comes to priority, the crew is first...

icon11.gif

Well the game freezing certainly ended it for me early lol

that pissed me off. happened twice yesterday

hopefully tomorrows update fixes that shit.

i made $250K already tonight, but i'll be on later tonight... i guess bmx and others really wanted me to join their playlist, they spammed it over and over lol.. but i had to get off so i could get dinner and do the work i said i would do... i'll catch some of you again later tonight... tomorrow's a big day, should be fun :D...

EDIT: made almost a million tonight B)... well, over $500K but hey, that'll go a long ways anyways... could of made more if it weren't for a hiccup in the evening...

Guys we need to get organised as we could make music tonight. New horns are scales we should all pick a different scale. The scales are:-

Do:-

Re:-Dup's and Bones

Mi:-

Fa:-

Sol:-

La:-ghost

Ti:-

Do (high):-Otiz

Haven't been offered any of the new missions yet.

• Like 1

do mi mi, mi so so, ray fa fa, la ti ti...I'll make outfits for everyone out of the curtains.

(not really, I can't sew.)