CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - May 13 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-5-13.png

TUE MAY 13 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this TUESDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

gtagrl

Jizzy

DuPz0r

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: high life night... whatever comes in the pack, rock it ;)... colors don't matter because i'm sure there's a very select few blue items to chose from anyways... i'm sure i'll be buying one of the new apartments so we can all party over there... as for the cars? i don't know yet, i'll have to check them out in single player first...

and NOTE THE TIME!! TUESDAY, GUYS!!

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05

• Like 2

icon11.gif

ya and I highly doubt I'll want to paint any of my new cars that ridiculous crew blue.

but ya, Im getting the huntley and dinka thrust. i have enough sports and super cars on my character. IDK if i will get those. figure they will be more popular among us tho so someone will have one. could maybe use another super car on my redneck. love the bullet but its a crappier supercar

i might want the huntley myself too... but with the extra space, this'll give me a chance to get some of the cars i wanted already that i didn't have the room for... cars like the hardtop manana and exemplar... or the monroe and my bison again... sports cars are sports cars, i'll make my decision on those once i test them out in SP... the super car doesn't interest me, i already have one... but maybe my chick could use a little heavier one, the voltic goes airborne too easily...

icon11.gif

I've made the playlists but they are subject to change. be there to tell me you updated them on tuesday so we can rock the new cars in the races.

im thinking if everyone has a decent car in the class, customs on.

for something like the huntley, just make sure the huntley is open in one race so we can try it. ill do that for a few of my races myself. so far only one of mine in the first list but if we dont get enough people updating their shit then fuck it, we will fill it with mine. i think it would be cool to do a high life cars only playlist.

im confident otiz will update a few of his street races. hes good with that. dup will probably have 5 new ones made on tuesday alone now that he has his gta online back.

• Like 1

just made a new race.....check the race thread.

as usual, won't make the monday playlist. i work all week, so tuesday after work, i'll be updating the races. if i remember....lol. then checkin shit out in SP mode first. might join in after supper.....

if i join ya's, i'll do any race tuesday, with collisions off. none of this cheap ass 'take you out' racing. we'll see who really IS good. And i bet a lot of different ppl will get 1st too. Untill car damage affects car performance, this is the only way i'll race. I'm too used to forza racing. sorry.

again, as for DM, LTS, CAP, i'd rather staple my dick to a burnin building than play those modes. i really don't mind backin out and rejoinin for the races. i don't care where i place in the playlist final standings. meh.

excited for real races finally. yayyyy!

icon11.gif

well we can do a racing shortlist then. for tuesday since i wanna try the cars i got it a 6 race playlist with the demo derby job in the middle. I might make a new demo derby. only got the voltic one old skooler made.

i have tuesday off so i'll update any race accordingly... and if there's to be a sloppy seconds playlist (which there usually is) can you add my scooter yard circuit to it? it's easily one of my favs yet people always struggled with one of the corners... welp, i am pretty confident that i fixed it, i even added a checkpoint right there so for those that still find a way to fail it can always respawn out of the way...

http://rsg.ms/SNn5Hb <-- link

icon11.gif

it's already in the 2nd playlist lol

i saw you updated it.

i search jobs by igta, then arrange them by date. easily the best way to see all our new jobs.

dup, i added your new one in rockford or something

otiz, i added your late night street racing

well it tested tons better for sure B)... i didn't care if it was played tuesday or not, tonight was fine... perhaps i'll update something else to include the new stuff... i'll look thru my options here soon...

I did tweak my Donkeypunch capture...moved the respawn points, added more vehicles, and a couple of surprises. Maybe we can give it another whirl at some point.

i might be online, but i don't know when... i'm gonna do the work i usually do on tuesday, today... i might jump on tho for a little bit just to break it up... i'll be down for money making instead of a playlist if and when i get online, for sure...

• Like 1