gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - May 5 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-cinco-de-mayo.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-5-5.png

MON MAY 5 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

Ace

Jizzy

goosey05

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: Rock the crew blue and iGTA emblem on clothes and vehicles! (optional)

Post below if you have any suggestions for this week's match - a class of cars as the theme, race types, a custom creator job you want to test, locations for group Snapmatics etc. The High Life Update is coming this month, so now's the time to grind high payout jobs to save up enough for new properties and DLC!

----------------------------------------

EDIT bOnEs: cinco de mayo event, dress latin or mexican, get ready to party, holmes! red white and green are traditional mexican colors so perhaps rock that as well, no need for crew blue this week...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28

icon11.gif

theme wise, considering we spent so much time the other day a the dirt track, we should do an off roaders event. I can edit the playlist for off road vehicles. I'd love an off road week.

tho i actually feel it would be better to do this after the update. so more people will have off road cars

I noticed yesterday that the mariachi variant of the Tornado is available in the off road category for races. Someone make a drunken Mexican race through the desert.

Also, Mexican flag-colored iGTA emblem. Or iGTA emblem wearing a sombrero.

It wouldn't work in a real Capture match (you can't place that version of it), but that Tornado variant does spawn in one place in-game. You could try an inpromptu capture and see who can get away with the car. Police spawn along with it, so the chase should be interesting. Or it might fail miserably.

Another option could be gang attacks and missions involving the Hispanic gangs.

^that's f'n perfect!! :roll:

i created a race for tomorrow too ;)...

1_0.jpg

Andele!

Van Race - 1 to 16 Players

http://rsg.ms/SpLnqC <-- add to game...

It's lunch break on the Farm so you and your compadres meet up at the Airfield to race your work vans around the fields. Last one buys everyone tacos for lunch... Mmmm...

---

yea i did it... i had an idea for a van capture too but i'll leave that for someone else if they feel inspired... but this one is just the burrito and pony, the working vans with the same stats so no one has an advantage... i wanted to label the race as personal mexican vans but the youga isn't quite a mexican van and it's really slow... so i made it working vans instead...

that would work good for the capture if you can select it... i thought about doing a taco van race, maybe someone else might get inspired to do one... i know we're a little limited with the options for clothes as well... how do you dress for cinco de mayo? i dunno, i think everyone should try to look latin or mexican or something... or wear the festive mask... i even thought about looking like a farm hand lol :lol:... here's my interpretation and what i will most likely look like tomorrow...

0_0.jpg

who you tryin' to get crazy with ese?? don't you know i'm loco?!

• Like 3

*UPDATED OP W/ BANNER AND THEME*

sounds good, do whatever you guys think works... there's no need for crew blue this week (optional), in fact, green white and red are good choices... those are mexican colors but whatever you think represents the culture too, do it..., let's get loco this week!!

• Like 1