beatnicpie

Trailer Park Boys New Season

Good shit.

Are Lahey and Randy confirmed? Best tv duo ever and best monologue:

• Like 2

I feel like this was delayed. I posted about it when I first re-joined hear like a year and a half ago.

Nevermind, it was the movie they announced. http://www.igta5.com...__fromsearch__1

Moar previews

EDIT: Holy fuck, I just did a bunch more research, turns out before Trailer Park boys was a thing Clattenburg and the main 3 used to make short films together that basically pre-date TPB. Here's the only youtube I could find. Clattenburg's short from 1995 entitled "The Cart Boy". I bet you can't guess which character this influenced.

• Like 2

I believe everyone but Clattenburg (creator/director) is back. I think I even saw Corey on a behind the scenes.

I believe everyone but Clattenburg (creator/director) is back. I think I even saw Corey on a behind the scenes.

Yup, Corey's back. Gonna go ahead and say Trevor is banhammered.

Anybody who doesn't like this show is a pretentious tight ass who doesn't appreciate low-brow humor. Like people who don't like Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith does a decent job with his dick and fart jokes, but tends to aspire to something deeper while failing miserably. Now that I'm out of my twenties I have no real time to devout to that fat fucks work.

That being said, I gave Kevin Smith a helluva blow job before I let him put it in my butt.

• Like 1

So they just decided they were done with long takes? Ridiculously long takes were one of the best parts of the show. It seems all scripted too. Not bad, but we'll never see anything as hilarious as seasons 1-5 again.