Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 28 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-4-28.png

MON APR 28 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

Dup

Ghostman

DiO

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: Rock the crew colors this week...and the #ThanksCargobob contest ends April 28, so any late entry ideas could be staged during shenanigans...if you have any new / recent captures, mention them below for the playlist...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21

• Like 3

i'll get the pic for it soon ;)... thanks for starting this, i completely forgot... i'm sure the usuals will be there even if they don't post in here to sign up... but we do need a place to post the pics, so :P...

• Like 1

Count me in. Been at a wedding all weekend and haven't been able to do anything especially considering the snap matic comp is perfect.

Idea:- I was thinking of having two tanks being airlifted two ribs storming the beech and a few explosions. With a catchphrase

Idea2:- have two cargo bobs and do our confers game we play. With a caption

Idea3:- is there an ice truck then dunk it and have a caption saying ice tea.

I have moe

• Like 2

Do multiple cargobobs spawn? Can you pick up a cargobob with another cargobob? I wonder how long a cargobob chain you can make if you can pick up other cargobobs.

you guys should look at what the popular #ThanksCargobob pics look like... you'll see what's been done, or get inspired to do one better... you'd be surprised how often someone has the same idea...

http://socialclub.ro.../ThanksCargobob

• Like 1

we've rocked the perspective logo for a few days, which is awesome BTW... so i am gonna change it to the white one...

5080d6ff1dade5d81e68a6e9cbccfed07afdc6a2_128.png

we'll mostly be wearing crew colors, or driving vehicles with crew colors, white would surely show up better... as a matter of fact, i am about to switch it now before i forget...

• Like 1

already ahead of you dio ;)...

post-24-0-60370200-1398703665.jpg

EDIT: umm, the arrow is off, stupid app... it should pointing at the road below... the circle should be lower too... dammit i should of used the photoshop app...

here we go, never go against photoshop...

post-24-0-92600500-1398704451.jpg

• Like 1

So, the house across from the entrance to the golf course, yeah?. I just need to see it in-game one more time and I should remember this for future gatherings.

And we can do each other's hair, and have pillow fights! and then eat chocolate, and talk about things that make us cry...then console each other... :shlick:

• Like 2

And we can do each other's hair, and have pillow fights! and then eat chocolate, and talk about things that make us cry...then console each other... :shlick:

Then go on a murdering spree.

• Like 1