ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

red dead redemption multiplayer is almost dead

For which console? I can always find groups of ppl to play RDR with. As a matter of fact Ima play right now.

Another triple XP weekend has just begun!

Play with me, Fitty! :v

I thoroughly enjoyed Read Dead's story. It felt like a feature length film. That's what video games have grown to be: powerful stories. However, I'm embarrassed to say that I got extremely bored with Red Dead. Even sold it. Stupid I know, but I can't lie about how I felt. Maybe I was so driven by the story, when it was done... I was done.

I was showing my girlfriend the map the other night, just to try and explain how epic the game is. I'm not sure if she got it or not, she didn't say much.

Can you blame her?

Planet Earth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> RDR's map

Think about it...

I was showing my girlfriend the map the other night, just to try and explain how epic the game is. I'm not sure if she got it or not, she didn't say much.

Get one that does get it.

• Like 1

Get one that does get it.

Will do.

I can understand why the world is supposed to end soon. I was seeing if there was any news of a RDR sequel and I found this proof that humanity should cease existing.

Honest to god how can anyone believe that shit? It sounds like some teenager pulling facts out of his ass....oh wait.

hey treefity i want to know when you are going to make RDR-UD guides and pages cause i got that game but theres not very much things for it.

ps. i got killed the bear with a knife challenge done the hard way just to let you know it took me a couple of tries.

I've gotten 100% completion 3 times now, once in Hardcore Mode, and I'm level 50 in multiplayer. Not much else to do now but hunt.

Which isn't very satisfying when you already have $10,000 and nothing to do with it.

hey treefity i want to know when you are going to make RDR-UD guides and pages cause i got that game but theres not very much things for it.

ps. i got killed the bear with a knife challenge done the hard way just to let you know it took me a couple of tries.

There's a hard way?

I just let it approach, ran at it, stuck it with the knife, ran past it, and repeated. Worked for me. :)

to anyone that plays RDRUD and dose or doesn't know read this any way.

Caution the road between odd mans rest and armadillo there is a crevice that is full of zombies

don't go through unless on a horse that is from the apocalypses or if you are ready to fight with hell.

to anyone that plays RDRUD and dose or doesn't know read this any way.

Caution the road between odd mans rest and armadillo there is a crevice that is full of zombies

don't go through unless on a horse that is from the apocalypses or if you are ready to fight with hell.

I saw the crowd from a little ways away and just sped up. I didn't take any damage.