ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Apparently the Red Dead Redemption fireworks are only about $20. Might need to pick some up in PA this weekend.........

reddeadfireworks2.png

Cool. I would like to see that. It's probably never going to be available here, and fireworks are only legal to sell/buy/possess a few days around New Years Eve. (N)

• Like 5

Yeah it's meant to be the same here, they sell them for bonfire night and new years, but that doesn't stop silly cunts letting them off in the middle of a summer's day. Legal doesn't mean a thing to those people.

yup, i will be grinding out soloman's folly or pikes this weekend... i'm gonna get to 50... if i am drunk enough, i might try to socialize and get the 8 man trophy too...

It's a date. I'll be there too if you guys wanna do some grinding?

• Like 1

yup, i will be grinding out soloman's folly or pikes this weekend... i'm gonna get to 50... if i am drunk enough, i might try to socialize and get the 8 man trophy too...

It's a date. I'll be there too if you guys wanna do some grinding?

if i catch you on there, we'll hook up fo sho :D...

I'm not up for grinding since increasing in rank holds no interest for me, but if the times are compatible with my busy schedule* I might be tharr.

* - work, sleep, telly and PC.

1 round of Pike's Basin put me from Level 1 with no XP to Level 9, plus an additional 1000XP for the Lawbringer challenge completed, and then it was about 170 left to get to Level 10. Then I got to 20 by doing a bunch of the easy Stat and Free Roam challenges. :thumbup:

1 round of Pike's Basin put me from Level 1 with no XP to Level 9, plus an additional 1000XP for the Lawbringer challenge completed, and then it was about 170 left to get to Level 10. Then I got to 20 by doing a bunch of the easy Stat and Free Roam challenges. :thumbup:

Nice. I was doing Solomon's Folly for the first part, mainly because it's quick and small. But I think I'll be doing some Pike's Basin runs today.

so, since i reached level 50 earlier today, i probably wont be playing this anymore this weekend... so sorry guys, i got what i wanted and might not ever fire up the online portion again... i cant believe how quick i went from level 45 to 50... quad XP FTW!! :D...

i still have plenty do in the single player game though, including barely playing undead nightmare... so thanks fo the online memories guys, it was a fun run...

I had a pretty good haul over the weekend. I managed to Legend twice and get to level 40. Might still have some time to get to level 50. I unlocked a couple of characters and mounts. I don't know why I bothered tbh, it wasn't for any trophies or anything. I think I actually did it for...fun O_o. lol

I managed to get to level 50 last night when the little one was asleep. don't think I'll be going any further level wise unless they decide to give us more quad xp in the future!

After playing this online, i kinda miss our GTA games we used to have every fortnight. It some-how never really worked well with RDR. I hope we could get the chance to do that again some time!

If people want to play some actual ranked matches again and not just fuck around in FR I might get the ol' RDR disc back out. I'll probably be rusty as fuck though, I used to be quite good at getting headshots, not anymore though.

I barely get on these days and usually well after you Brits go to bed. :P

From the chat today: "The invincibility glitch is being fixed in a title update that will be out in the coming weeks, stay tuned, no other info on that to report right now" -R*

Guest Marney

I managed to get to level 50 last night when the little one was asleep. don't think I'll be going any further level wise unless they decide to give us more quad xp in the future!

After playing this online, i kinda miss our GTA games we used to have every fortnight. It some-how never really worked well with RDR. I hope we could get the chance to do that again some time!

We could have a special 10th anniversary Death Match or something in honour of GTA III this October.

Guest Roger Williams

Great news!!!!!!!! I'm about to get back into RDR so anyone wants to play......................phone me.

While i'd like to play as Ricketts, every other motherfucker will have the same idea, so there'll be no uniqueness to it whatsoever. The new maps sound interesting at least and might convince me to return.