ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Maybe you're meant to sit there and chat for a few seconds? Been a while since I started a new game, I forget how the conversation goes.

Also, after their song in The Lost and Damned, and now Undead Nightmare, I'm kind of a fan of Kreeps. Not enough of a fan to listen to any of their other songs, but I could stand to have Bad Voodoo in my music collection.

• Like 1

Just checked some videos. I guess that is supposed to happen but I could of sworn it was different the first time I played and the train passed before we got to the tracks. Maybe I just took a while to figure out the horse the first time. The fun of replaying I guess. :P

while I'm here, we still have that RDR Gold topic in the old forums. I'm slowly adding guides (bout time!) and the more precise stats the better. :)

i've spent countless hours online with RDR but that was last year... i haven't taken it online in almost a year, but i have played the single player in the last couple of weeks... it would of been cool to introduce at least a new weapon so we have a single player challenge to work on...

it's free so i can't really complain, but i don't play it online anymore...

R* QJune 8 at 11:49am

Thanks guys. It's great to see so many of you are stoked for more Red Dead Redemption DLC. We love the enthusiasm and are excited to be able to continue providing free content for Red Dead multiplayer. Before some of the creativity here gets too out of control though please remember as we've said in the past, we won't be adding in things like cars or online trains. This free DLC will open up some new multiplayer locations and add additional multiplayer characters for you to choose from.

Look for more specifics on the pack very soon, and we'll see you all online.

yes it does...i might have to fire it up and see if i can't get myself closer to level 50... i would love to get that damn posse trophy though, maybe it would motivate me to get the platinum as it's the only nearly impossible trophy left for me to get... i am just not very social and couldn't organize an 8-man posse by myself since you will probably have to join multiple games to get the full group, plus keep them all in the game and not get dropped or leave...

it would help if i had a few forum friends to at least help make up that posse... we should plan something this weekend... ...any takers?? PS3 of course... does this game still have that notorious problem of randomly dropping people and refusing to let them stay in the game??

Haha, do it! I want pics! lol.

I should be around for a few games over the weekend. I wonder how quick it will take to pass legend on quad xp? Coz I'm already level 50 prestige 2 i think. But I've been there for ages. I feel like starting over from level 1, so prestige is more than likely for me this weekend.

Also, is the xp for competitive only or does it count on freeroam gang hideouts too?

• Like 1