ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Guest Marney-1

Mexico guides are done. If I can find time I should be able to finish the main story missions by the end of the summer. <_<

I'm yet to give RDR another full playthrough so I'll check those out. :)

Also:

Pulp Cover.jpg

Guest Marney-1

In the latest edition of Asked & Answered (the one with the 2 new GTA V screens) Rockstar said "Stay tuned for further announcements about the future of the Red Dead series."

That sounds promising. :bain:

Nah same shit as Bully and L.A. Noire. It's up in the air and depends what the studios want to do (although the bosses have some input, of course). Even if we don't get a new RDR "soon", there will likely be one in the future sometime.

Guest Marney-1

Obvious watermark is obvious. o_o

It's supposed to be.

From Sony's pre-gamescom conference: Red Dead Redemption is coming to PS+ as the Game of the Month for September. Appears to only be the EU PS+ at this time. Hopefully the US gets it too.

Why would anyone not have RDR?

Fucking done with the story missions for Red Dead Redemption including Gold Medal Requirements. The stranger missions should be easy so after that Redemption should be finally done after 2 years of this. I'll also go through and tweak a couple things plus add mission strings at the bottom of each guide so you can go from one mission to the next in order.

I need a break first. x_x

• Like 2

In case anyone cares, I've been working on a Red Dead skin for the iRD forums. Still some things to work out (such as the background for the post reply areas, having trouble finding that) but for people just viewing the forum it should be fine for now.

If I can get everything down with this skin I'll go for templates for all the different GTA games. But that's a while down the road right now. :)