ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

I finally got round to unlocking the expert hunter outfit yesterday, now i've got to do the same for the savy merchant outfit too.

Guest Marney1

Just been sticking to the Marshal and Bonnies missions/tasks, fuck West Dickens he can wait. Lost 4 cows over that fucking cliff, only lost one in my first playthrough but anyway, I'm enjoying this game as much as the first time I played. Thank you PSN outage.

Edit: It's 5:20 am :blink:

• Like 1

Lost 4 cows over that fucking cliff, only lost one in my first playthrough but anyway,

I don't think I lost any on my first playthrough and I definitely didn't lose any when I did it a few weeks ago.

did RDR sell well?

I think it did yes, it won GOTY so that should've upped sales a bit.

Beat it again and Im doing all the stranger missions with Jack. Its kinda funny cause I start some with John and in the cutscenes the character didn't acknowledge it was a different person...YEARS later. Also, after giving that dude the deed for that pleasance place, I merked him with a throwing knife, looted his body and got the deed back. I lol'd.

Same with Jenny...The faith chick dying in the desert. After I gave her the medicine, I burned her sexy ass with a fire bottle. Looted her and got the medicine back. Good attention to detail R*....like always.

Guest Mr Bates

Dont get ur honour mad low. The dark horse is fucking slow. Just be a cunt while wearing the bandanna.

I thought the dark horse would be a kind of war horse making you feel like Dick Turpin or something - cheers!

i have been having a hoot playing evil on my current playthrough... casa madrugada is a ghost town, anyone that wants help gets roped and dragged out into the wilderness to be eaten by wild animals, and guys that want to dual get pushed over in a hilarious manner, making them look stupid... everyone i pass i must insult, and when the bad guys are robbing a carriage, i assist them, then kill them for the loot... i've piled up bodies on train tracks and in the middle of busy roads, thrown dynamite in the middle, used moltovs in bars, and shot bartenders for taking too long to get back to work...

good times... too bad the main story is a "feel-good" one :angry:... makes you want to stay away from it since you get positive honor...

I really should do the evil playthrough, it seems like fun. Right now though i'm replaying Undead Nightmare.

I haven't played since Nigel West Dickens sent me out to pick flowers in the middle of a fucking zombie apocalypse. I didn't want to do that shit in the non-zombie frontier, why the fuck would I want to do it now?

• Like 1

Oh, I spent hours running around before I ever got the flower-picking mission. Got my money's worth long before that point. I took advantage of the long underwear and became Blackwater's hero, The Underwear Guardian, defending the town long after my initial zombie cleanup.

I just recently beat Undead Nightmare - it definitely gets better. Horses of the Apocalypse are the shit. Bigfoot is a pussy. But it was a great story and Undead Marston is the shit.

I'll still be working on getting 100% - or atleast finding the Chupacabra and the damn Unicorn.

Got back into Undead Nightmare today. Must have lost my touch because it took three tries to break Pestilence, and I was attacked by an undead cougar after both failed attempts. Insult to injury, I suppose. Also, War randomly decided to take a stroll into the river in Thieves' Landing, so now I'm on a boring, non-flaming horse...

I started a new game today to narrow down some times for getting gold in a mission. Everytime I played Exodus in America, after meeting Jake in the saloon and starting to ride, the train would be stuck in our path just past the station for like 30 seconds and we had to wait for it to move. I started looking at it after the 2nd time and as we exited the saloon it started to move from the station but stopped as we got to our horses. Weird.