ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Better than GTA IV's multiplayer, more organised and stable.

That's only cos GTA IV didn't have horses :roll:

I did consider making that joke, but thought it would be too cheesy. Like your penis.

Guest Marney1

New poll: How many Red Dead Redemption trophies/achievements do you have?

Really running out of things to poll about... Where's Marney? Get those fucks in San Diego to start talking! And none of that "helping with GTA V" bullcrap!

I haven't gotten many trophies or even finished the story since I started using my new PSN, if you look at my trophy list it probably looks like I don't even play R* games - got a lot of catching up to do. As for an RDR 2 I can find no evidence they're even considering it, I'd look towards the next gen consoles for that. San Diego are helping with..................erm, Agent?

Dumb Question:

I just bought the GOTY Edition (Not sure if that matters) RDR and wondering why the Hunting Challenges won't appear in my journal. I've completed the Survivalist and Sharpshooter Challenges.

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Edit: Nevermind, decided to use the googles on the interwebs :lamo:

Edited by JustAn808

Guest Marney1

Dumb Question:

I just bought the GOTY Edition (Not sure if that matters) RDR and wondering why the Hunting Challenges won't appear in my journal. I've completed the Survivalist and Sharpshooter Challenges.

I apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Edit: Nevermind, decided to use the googles on the interwebs :lamo:

Ask here.

Guest Marney1

This is the first time I've ever played RDR. I got hooked after Armadillo and starting the challenges. Kudos on all the guides!!!

Yeah TreeFitty has been working hard on those guides with a bit of help from a few other members.

Rdr is a good game in all but one critical component missing is the horses lack of bowl movements. Horses crap all the time. R* should have at least made it an Easter egg in a mission vid or something...

Going to start this game again does anyone think that John kinda looks like Jonny off of tlad

Naeh. He looks more like Naked Snake/Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.