ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

must be why i don't hear them on horseback, too much ruckus... i was once just standing there majestically taking in the vast landscape north of tumbleweed and out of nowhere a cougar takes out my horse, scared the shit out of me! :lol:...

lol @ at the fan flick, not bad... it's campy, kind of funny... i like to see stuff like that, there was a similar kind of series for fallout...

Once you know where cougars spawn you tend to listen out for them. I even started sneaking up on them just north of MacFarlane's Ranch where the railway splits near the hill, you get them there quite often along with boars. If you're quiet they lay in the grass and you can approach them from behind and see how those fuckers like it being sneaked up on. I made a game out of it since they generally spawn in pairs, seeing how long I could last on foot against waves of them.

*rambles on*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddD9efO1Hc

• Like 2

Cougars. It's a shame I can't experience the beauty of Tall Trees and the surrounding areas. Fuckin' cougars and mountain lions are instigators. Bullies! Bullies, I tell ya!

• Like 1

Beastmaster cheat nigguh. I hope that gets carried into V so can lead a parade of critters into south central.

Also, in Bearclaw Camp there's a rock you can run around a bunch of times to make bears sort of hyper-spawn. Then you can run back to run down cabins at the top of the hill and theres at least 20 of them ready for harvesting. I've only seen this done in MP though.

Beastmaster cheat nigguh. I hope that gets carried into V so can lead a parade of critters into south central.

Also, in Bearclaw Camp there's a rock you can run around a bunch of times to make bears sort of hyper-spawn. Then you can run back to run down cabins at the top of the hill and theres at least 20 of them ready for harvesting. I've only seen this done in MP though.

serious got to try that with invincibility glitch lets have a bloody knife fight you WHAAAAAAA

That's not particularly news, considering that there was never any reason to suspect that they intended to put the series to bed after Redemption.

That's not particularly news, considering that there was never any reason to suspect that they intended to put the series to bed after Redemption.

Don't tell me, tell IGN. I'm just the middle man...

Aye. I don't intend to shoot the messenger, mate. I will, however, send IGN a very angry letter explaining to them exactly how angry I am with their hack journalism.

No, really. I'm workin' up the nerve as we speak. :v

Either way, the news makes me hopeful that we'll be returning to the Great Southwest in a few years.

Being somewhat of a Western buff, I think their next course could very well be something back towards the time of the first Red Dead, right after the Civil War. Mainly the Indian Wars. Otherwise I could really see them doing something with the early 19th century stuff like the war of 1812, The Alamo, etc. Personally I'd love to see something with the Indian Wars, it's right up R*'s (historical) alley. Think Dances with Wolves.