ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Anyone tried playing the new Myths and Mavericks maps? Every time I tried to join last night I only found empty lobbies and a couple that booted me straight away for having "connection issues" with the other players. After about 10 attempts at finding a game I went back to normal deathmatch which worked fine. Hmmm.

Redemption Blues by Miracle of Sound

The site they hosted it at doesn't work with the media tags here. -_-

Justice ain't no lady, she's a twisted battered whore

She lays bruised and naked, on a blood stained wooden floor

Our days are over, time to change around these parts

There ain't no more cowboys, only men with violent hearts

Guest Marney1

Information about Hardcore Mode in Red Dead Redemption

Rockstar Thupport:

Question: What is Hardcore mode in Red Dead Redemption?

Answer: Hardcore mode increases both the difficulty and realism of the Red Dead Redemption Single Player experience. This mode is exclusive to the Game of the Year edition of Red Dead Redemption for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Here is a list of notable changes:

• Aiming is permanently set to Expert.
  • Maximum health is reduced by half.
  • Health regenerates more slowly and begins refilling after a longer delay.
  • Dead-eye does not automatically fill over time. It must be earned by killing enemies or using items.
  • Horses do not regenerate. If killed, you must purchase, steal, mount, or break another horse and then hitch it to a post to earn the right to call it by whistling. Note that horse deeds are still available and unlimited, but twice as expensive.
  • Store items cost more. Sell values are lowered.
  • Reward/drops/looting amounts are lowered (ammunition and money).
  • Pardon letters are more rare.
  • Fame and Honor gains are reduced.
  • Mini-game buy-ins are lowered to match the scarcity of money.
  • Warhorse deed must be purchased for $10,000 (available in any General Store).
  • Deadly Assassin outfit increases the amount of Deadeye gained from kills, rather than over-time regeneration.
  • Note that Hardcore is only available in the normal Red Dead Redemption campaign -- Undead Nightmare is unaffected.

Other Tips

• As with the original Single Player campaign, health regeneration in cover is higher than out of cover. Use this to your advantage!
  • Master Treasure Hunter increases the maximum stack size for all items from 5 to 10. You can now carry twice as many dead eye items at once.
  • Master Survivalist allows you to loot an additional type of dead eye regeneration item from plants, increasing the number of dead eye items you can carry.

RDR is one of my favourite games, a long with San Andreas and Assassins Creed 2 & Brotherhood.

But John Marston is the character I was attached to the most, that's why I loved RDR so much, it had a brilliant storyline.

Guest Marney1

Don't suppose there's any chance of us getting some more games going is there?

I haven't played RDR properly for moons but if we were to have an iGTA5 multiplayer event I'd be up for it.

I started playing the s/p from scratch again just for shits n giggles, was kinda inspired to do so after looking thru this forum. I forgot how much fun it is to just go around killing animals....but that's just what I like to get up to in my spare time

Guest Marney1

I've had enough of Episodes From Liberty City multiplayer, time to spend some quality time camping in RDR.

Just taking a look at the guides and can see why it's taking so long to get them done. Props to TreeFitty, feel bad I haven't give him a helping hand now.