ViceMan

Red Dead Redemption - www.iRedDead.com

Guest Marney1

Its because the game is more popular than GTA 4 now, although GTA 4 is old, Rockstar paid more attention to the online bug fixes and what the fans wanted, not so much GTA

Yeah, remember all the moaning from impatient fans just after release saying the game was unplayable due to all the bugs? I've only ever experienced minor bugs like the odd flying horse or bouncing coach, funny stuff really.

@Duff - That RDR ranking for Xbox is quite shocking. What's the deal with the PS3 online rankings?

Its because the game is more popular than GTA 4 now, although GTA 4 is old, Rockstar paid more attention to the online bug fixes and what the fans wanted, not so much GTA

GTA 4 is still more popular than RDR on Xbox, by a long way too.

http://majornelson.c...-of-august-1st/

Then why the hell do I always join empty games?

Guest Marney1

GTA 4 is still more popular than RDR on Xbox, by a long way too.

http://majornelson.c...-of-august-1st/

Then why the hell do I always join empty games?

Dunno but.............http://support.rockstargames.com/home

Invisible cowboy's ftw!

mythsandmavericks4-640.jpg

Apart from the hat he must be a naked invisible cowboy. I wonder where he keeps his gun.

...and a midget too.

Guest Marney1

Invisible cowboy's ftw!

mythsandmavericks4-640.jpg

Apart from the hat he must be a naked invisible cowboy. I wonder where he keeps his gun.

...and a midget too.

He keeps his gun in his invisible hand.

Guest Marney1

Any UK guys can confirm if the DLC is up on PSN store yet? The EU update blog doesn't list it.

I've downloaded it without a hitch.

ohh yea, free stuff was released for this, wasn't it?? i guess i ought to log in and download it, even though it's all multiplayer stuff and i don't even play online anymore... actually, never mind... i won't get it...

hopefully R* is working on a new RDR... it'll have to take place in the past though, since the latest one takes place at the end of an era, and the start of another... it'll have to be before the west was dead... but the western genre is officially alive and well... time to keep it going...

ohh, and try making an open world pirate game while you're at it, R*... everything you touch, turns to gold... and there's hasn't been a decent pirate game since sid meier's pirates...

Guest Marney1

ohh yea, free stuff was released for this, wasn't it?? i guess i ought to log in and download it, even though it's all multiplayer stuff and i don't even play online anymore... actually, never mind... i won't get it...

hopefully R* is working on a new RDR... it'll have to take place in the past though, since the latest one takes place at the end of an era, and the start of another... it'll have to be before the west was dead... but the western genre is officially alive and well... time to keep it going...

ohh, and try making an open world pirate game while you're at it, R*... everything you touch, turns to gold... and there's hasn't been a decent pirate game since sid meier's pirates...

Well Take-Two recently patented 'Dead Eye' so maybe they have plans for another Red Dead.

why would you need a pay 'n spray when there aren't any cops to deal with?? just sink em and move on, pissing off that country... and yes, customizable sloops and schooners... customizable captain and crew... sail the seas, play ruthless or good, trade with settlements and destroy indian tribes for the sake of booty!! sounds a lot like sid meier's pirates to be honest, lol...

funny i should mention a pirate game on "talk like a pirate day" :D...

hopefully they are already in development of a new RDR... they've already got the base game, just change the local to the west coast and add some more features and new characters... BOOM!! another multi-million seller!!

I meant the pay'n'spray to customise your ship. And I suppose the police of the game would be the fleets of the various countries you steal from. I wouldn't mind taking on the entire might of a British fleet and winning single-handedly with some sneaky underhand tactics.