CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 21 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-4-21.png

MON APR 21 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

goosey

DuPz0r

Otiz

gtagrl

Rob

Kuz

Jizzy

Weev

Ace

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: easter theme this monday then i take it? if you want to really do that scavenger hunt, start discussing the rules in this thread... dup also created an easter egg race as well (http://rsg.ms/RwkIIc)...

PSN maintenance could be an issue, it'll probably end up being a later start unfortunately, which will probably eliminate some of the possible planned shenanigans beforehard?? or not, i'm down for whatever, but we'll see who's there...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14

as long as we sprinkle in a job or two here and there... i want to try dup's new race... and maybe we could do the drag race tourney we never really started last week as well... that sounded like fun...

I'm in. I'd like to see some sort of playlist even if it's short. I'm always down for making money even on iGTA nights. Plus they give the night a bit of structure. Sometimes shenanigans flop, and we spend 3-4 hours doing almost fuck all.

I'm a 50/50 maybe, if it works out I'll jump on. Things will be back to normal next week.

I know PSN maintenance might be a factor this week, but I'll repeat (again) my preference for a set start time for a playlist. 6pm EST login, gather for photo ideas and shenanigans for an hour or so. We pick 7 or 7:30 to start the main playlist, so people can eat or take a break and all be ready for start time, not always waiting for someone to get back. (Or, drop out during the playlist if you don't want to join like Otiz, and we reinvite after.) Later, a sloppy seconds playlist with whoever's around, to test creations or grind single jobs for cash. A full lobby is hectic, so a bit of structure is actually a good thing, not like when there's a smaller group of us.

i've never made any money doin a playlist, i've always come out losing money. that's not fun for me. i'm playin to be entertained, not to be irritated.

i doubt i'll load the game if it's another playlist nite.

On an iGTA night... How? We always put weapons/armours in our games so no-one needs to buy anything, and we always all come out +$30,000-$60,000 depending on your performance. I've barely seen you join in on iGTA playlists anyway man.

I do appreciate freemode, I think that's what keeps GTAO alive. But deathmatch's & races are generally at the core of an IGTA night, we've been doing them along side shenanigans since GTA IV, and the contrast compliments each other imo.

But, like i said, it doesn't have to be a full playlist. Even if it's like a four game list, two races, a capture and a deathmatch or something... If I'm outnumbered, that's fine, we can do what bOnEs said, and just do them individually whenever during the session, and people that want to join can, and others can stay in roam.

the only thing i really have to spend my money on in our playlists is armor, not sure i've ever lost money...

jobs are essential to an igta night because IMO, freeroaming gets boring after a while... i find myself driving around a lot chasing dots on the map, it gets old pretty quick... and the two that don't want to do a playlist are bored of earning money because they have more than we'll ever make in our lifetine playing GTAO... i knew that would ruined your ambition of doing jobs...

the PSN maintenance might ruin some of our time anyways... otiz said he couldn't play late and if mainenance is going to delay us an hour then he might not really participate at all...

we do have to do jobs tho, especially since a lot of us igta night vets still want to do them... we can either sprinkle them in here and there, or we could throw together a quick 4 match playlist, something that wouldn't take long since the night is already being shortened...

oh, should we rock crew colors then? or should we go for a white/pink theme? (just a thought)

i like the mission jobs. its the dm's and shit i lose money on. never liked the racing in this game, i've tried to so many times, i just don't like it. when ghosting comes in, i'll race. i've ALWAYS sucked in dm modes. always will.

my problem is explosives. that's why i lose money on lists. so....yeah. look i started one with over say 90k, ended with 88k. fuck.opps heh...

my ambition isn't lost, it's still there for the things i enjoy doin in this game, just usually too many ppl on at once for missions. so poo.

and yes, a big problem is my wake up time, i'd wait around happy as can be while ya's did yer races and dm style matches till the lists were done, but i can't. an no i don't want or expect the nite to go to sunday, but those worked for me cause i'm off every second monday. that's why i was at them ones more.

i should point out, that, it's really nothing for me to blow 100k on explosives in a good 30 seconds....or...do i really need to point that out come to think of it....i mean....u know ppl what i'm like with that shit....hahahahahahahaha

again, you don't have to buy explosives in our playlists... well, except maybe on the captures since they don't allow you to set weapons to forced... and if they did, they don't allow for enough weapons to be dropped anyways...

explosives during missions? that's all on you man... i've gotten to a point in rooftop rumble where i just drive and ignore the enemies... but i know you're a sticky bomb whore (lol) so i don't think anything we say would keep you from spending 100K on all sorts of explosives...

i see your point on the playlist tho, you're usually near the bottom of the list, and that can be frustrating... but others like gtagrl are usually down there as well, but i never hear her complain about being last... it's all for the fun of hanging out, it doesn't have to be super competitive anymore since kuz usually wins the playlist anyways...

• Like 1

well to be fair that was way back when the creator first came out and were using owned + spawned.

i don't mind being last, it's the game modes i don't enjoy. from what i know gtagrl likes playing those game modes. big difference. hell even my friends here in the city want me to go back on xbox and play some cod/battlefield with em, but i don't like the game mode. for me, it's just no fun. i've always been more into co-op play rather than vs. play anyway. i have more fun workin with you guys rather than against ya's. but again, that's just me.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

all DM's now are forced and pickup

unfortunately you cant set that on captures. All my captures I put sticky bombs around team spawn. pick them up. only use what you pick try. have some restraint. DM's your fine with whatever comes up

I'll make 3 playlists for mundey

5 jobs each.

one for regular time. others can be sloppy seconds and thirds

I usually make $70,000 - $110,00 from playlist :clap:

Also why are we worried about maintenance? There's a line in the quote that says...

If you’ve signed in to the network any time since April 16th you will be able to play games online

We should have no problem (unless I'm missing something).

icon11.gif

I usually make $70,000 - $110,00 from playlist :clap:

Also why are we worried about maintenance? There's a line in the quote that says...

If you’ve signed in to the network any time since April 16th you will be able to play games online

We should have no problem (unless I'm missing something).

rockstar said they dont expect it to cause issues but it might.

connection since the last update has been a little bit shit as it is

thoughts on the scavenger?

what was goin thru my head: i'd figure out 2-3 things for ya's to find. Nothing about this scavenger hunt is about skill, it's about good ole silly fun. It shouldn't be too easy, but can't take too long finding something. my idea's can all be brought back to where i'm standing. so when i say 'go' first one back with said item wins.

if it's a photo, same thing. first one back to the host gets their snapmatic looked at first for the right pic. it's a scavenger hunt, so u have to bring yer 'finds' back to claim a win. always been the case with hunts like this. don't think that should change with a photo if that becomes an option with someone else. eg: dio wants a pic of someone wearing a hat. take the pic, race back to dio. if you can't quickly access the SC site, then don't ask for pic's. k. seems reasonable yeah?

certain vehicles always spawn somewhere. some almost never. be aware of which is which if you want a specific style of vehicle. like 'yellow coquette'. And depending, a 'nay, or yay' vote might have to be quickly applied.

i see nothing wrong with goin after the same item from different ppl's list if it's a slight variation of the last. eg: dio: wants 4 door yellow car. bones turn, wants 4 door yellow car, but lose the windows. and tail lights. yeah?

that's about all i have. rip that apart for me so we can figure this out properly, and get this off in an 'orderly' fashion tomorrow. i'd love to finish this b4 i have to hit the hay.

icon11.gif

i think we should base our hunt on things that car actually spawning as well. Or maybe even simeon cars. That could be a good way of doing it.

icon11.gif

ya but if anyone has them in a text, those cars still spawn in the entire world map for everyone

edit

I just had a concern. I've been on the look for simeon cars before like it was a scavenger hunt.....it was boring.