Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 7 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-4-7.png

MON APR 7 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

Truth

DiO

Weev

DuPz0r

Otiz (?)

Ace

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Thoughts: crew blue again, unless someone has any other ideas... next week's event should have a few crew created captures as i am sure dup, dio, and myself are going to see what it's all abowt, eh... but if anybody has ANY suggestions about something to do in-between the playlists this week, speak up!! we're always looking for something to do ;)...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

You make the best banners, bOnEs. It'd be fun to see them all together in a slideshow.

Count me in.

you guys take the best photos, which makes the cool banners very easy to create... the hardest part is eliminating the really good ones because some weeks, there's a ton of them to choose from... two didn't make the cut this week...

also, truth, give us a link to your match so we can add it to the playlist... i think we should revisit some old classics this week too perhaps... there's hundreds of jobs in our arsenal to choose from ;)... and of course, dup did create a new race that we should check out... it's in one of the funnest places on the map, paleto forest :D...

• Like 1

I will actually be awake for this one. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it because I will be on a plane to a tropical island. Enjoy your rain, sleet and snow. I will be drinking beer poolside in the sun with a beutiful woman.

• Like 2

@massacre. I might be ugly but I'm not stupid.

@barry we are going to bali for a rew days without the kids.

• Like 1

Any chance of sliding this one into the playlist? http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/aceofspades327/games/gtav/jobs/job/BB-lejOjJ0qp3ya9VEKw1A?platformId=2 It's better as a TDM. Also i'm in and i'm gonna be headsetted.

• Like 3

we could ditch crew colors for a muscle car night next week because all next week has going for it is our user created capture matches... car theme nights ain't a bad idea, i'll keep in mind for future themes...

• Like 1