Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 10 (PS3)

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-overtime-business.png

igta-multiplayer-event-gtav-3-10.png

MON MAR. 10 ~ 6 PM EST / 10 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

DiO

grove

DuPz0r

Rob?

Ace

Massacre?

---

Thoughts: we're going to continue the business theme into our event on monday because hey, we're not all tired of it yet :lol:... none of the pics we take will be eligible for the snapmatic contest, but don't let that keep you from trying to set up your own cool photos... we still love to see that shit!!

there is scheduled PSN maintenance all day monday, but it sounds like it should be back up 30 minutes prior to our event... so, if we're a little late then so be it...

also, it has been brought to my attention that daylight savings time isn't in effect across the pond so keep that in mind when i say that you'll be starting at 10PM GMT instead of 11... at least for another couple of weeks or so anyways... we've dealt with this during our other events in past years, this one is no different... but at least you have a heads up this time :lol:...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3

Is next week St. Paddy's theme? I Need to think of some cool deathmatches and races for that theme for sure!

Rule No.1: Everyone must be drinking an alcoholic beverage/drunk on St Patrick's day, in order to be in the right zone for the theme. Morgan-freemode for a good hour or two whilst we drink, Maybe even sit in yellow jack and chat about our lives a bit, and then load up the playlist...?

Racing will be hilarious if we're all drink driving... I can see a Scooter Brother series on the cards (bOnEs ;) ) xD

• Like 3

i haven't even played my scooter farm race yet lol... we didnt do a playlist last week... maybe dio can throw that into this weeks playlist, as well as the business race i created yesterday... its just a standard race featuring the business pack cars...

http://rsg.ms/1gkVcds

St Patrick's Day is coming up.

FUCK.

I've got to get started on new melee deathmatches for you guys.

Don't let me forget about this. Working on one right now (well, location scouting).

Rockstar is astonishingly gay. It's bad enough that they don't allow long enough titles, but the creator claims that the only shortened version I could think of for my title was "forbidden." Why the fuck it would be forbidden, I don't know.

Rockstar is just begging for me to start heckling their various forms of contact again.

Edit: Okay, Rockstar is fucking stupid. Apparently, they think "Paddy" (the most common shortening of Patrick, especially when referring to the holiday) is some kind of racial slur against the Irish. That's the only reason I can think of. When I changed it to "Patrick," it was fine, but there isn't enough room for that in my title.

• Like 1

I wasn't there, of course, but if Dup hadn't said it, I still would've guessed that Ace broke something.

Damn it, Ace.

Don't worry, we set him on fire.

So begins the ceremonial burning of Ace... as is tradition.

I am going to reference that South Park episode for everything Canadian until it stops being funny to me. Fucking love that episode.

• Like 2