Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

not gonna post ALL the ones i took. just the ones i feel should be narrowed down. I did the shots for Dupz, i'll do what he likes for this shot, including forwarding all the credit to him. he did the work, put in the creative process of it all, i just wedged myselfself into a corner and pressed a button on his direction.

so....before the O11 event....a little behind the scenes of the photo shoot nite

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

killu felt left out, dropped in durin a break in shooting...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

nope, i was taking photo's of the rare 'treefitty' roaming the gtao landscape...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ppl slowing commin in. was neat being in there hearing the various choppers landing, cars crashing outside....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

almost everyone has arrived....dio getting excited far right...

0_0.jpg

will wait a bit and pause this post to post the nominee photo's for o11 tribute.

• Like 3

perfect commercial break guys.

so....a little more setup shots before we reveal the finalists

ppl gettin into position, just missing 2 at this point i think

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

as soon as we were done ppl dashed out so fast to do 'what we do so well' this is all i got of the after shoot.....lmao

0_0.jpg

and now.....that moment the igta crew has been waitin forrrrrrr.......i present; (fanfare plays up in the balcony), the finalist shots for the Ocean's 11 tribute shot

1. ->0_0.jpg

2. ->0_0.jpg

3. ->0_0.jpg

so those are the 3 that fit best out of what i took.

2 B/W shots came out not too bad either. i prefer the 2nd.

0_0.jpg

-

0_0.jpg

hope ya's like.....especially dupz. as ya saw, i was kinda stressin over it....lol. poor bmx. hahaha

• Like 6

Outstanding work, boys.

Who is whom in tonight's shots?

@ bOnEs - I vote shot #1. The hazy mysterious feel and depth of field are great.

don't post mine anywhere yet!! i am gonna make it look like a spy camera shot ;)... since everyone else is using the photo mods, i should probably jump in on the action as well...

i vote #1 otiz.... or #3... DAMN THEY'RE BOTH GOOD!!!

so let me get this straight... this is our photo gallery??!!??!

this??

http://rsg.ms/Pbt7Q9

0_0.jpg

and this??

http://rsg.ms/PaUM3O

0_0.jpg

THIS!!?

http://rsg.ms/1gg4Vln

0_0.jpg

AAAND THIS??@_@

http://rsg.ms/1ggqqmc

0_0.jpg

and now THIS?!?

http://rsg.ms/PbxBpY <-- (please thumb up the revision ;))

0_0.jpg

---

this is the most creative/productive night ever!!

• Like 6

The lighting there was awesome for the shot, it's a shame the darts trigger was there though. My votes for #3 Otiz/Dup.

Haha yeah that was incredibly well done. I've never seen everybody so focused. Funniest part for me was when I got kicked from the session only to come back and hearing everybody yelling at my old NPC for ruining a shot lol (wasn't funny at the time, I know...)

• Like 1

tomorrow, i will make sure R* knows about this photo session... i am emailing mouthoff, gtaonline, etc... i am posting these on facebook and twitter, and on their newsfeed... word will get out... i don't even care if none of us win, i just want to hear them mention us as doing our part in their weekend event... we fucking rocked it tonight, and i wish i didn't have to go to that party or i would of stayed all night :D...

• Like 5

Otiz, don't foget to name the picture in game . If you can figure out which one we all liked and tag it #business.

Stay classy has had 37 likes but none of them are registering in the snapmatic page, I only know because of the notifications... And 5 friend requests.

Funniest part for me was when I got kicked from the session only to come back and hearing everybody yelling at my old NPC for ruining a shot lol (wasn't funny at the time, I know...)

I wish I had recorded the voice chat audio so everyone could listen to the yelling. "WHO THE FUCK IS IN THE CHOPPER?!?!" "Oh, it was an NPC..." *everyone starts shooting the pilot*

I actually got killed when it finally came down. It rolled towards the upper roof and the blades flung me. And it counted as a suicide too... <_<

post-3-0-18467500-1394271068_thumb.png

Next time I'll try to remember to unplug the speaker cord from my headset.

• Like 1

Hey Rob, sorry we didn't wait around, some of the crew had to leave before 2am, so we used whoever was at hand. Oh and Fitty, welcome to the crew finally, that's the first time I've seen you online, and the first time I've heard your voice :drool: .

Could you tell who was who, by their voices btw? Because we all know each other, it must have been weird hearing us all shouting down our headsets :ike: .

No worries mate. I understand. The shots turned out great btw. Shame I missed it but glad it all went so well.

I really wish I could have been there, you guys really knocked it out of the park. The final photos need credits, who's who and the photo taker.

Thumbed up all but seems like snap matin isn't recording the votes. They are trying to sabotage us.

Who is up for doing a scene from risky business?

Want to get a shot from inside the Luxor.

Want to do a bank shot.

One from inside the heist room with someone standing at the map and all of us crowding round. We could put a caption on it say planning of the first heist?

well i prefer shot 3, it's by far the best. there's no contest here. however this is all dupz idea. i'll use the one he wants. unless he picks #2. then #3 will win. lol

As soon as i know which one he prefers, it'll be tagged and titled. The rest will be removed from my game so i have my slots back. ya want my outtakes, go save em now. I NEED as much of my 96 slots that i can get, so be fast if ya want em. my real camera, i can shoot 196 shots of the same thing in 5 mins, with different pov's lookin for the right shot. so yes, i need them slots.

the tagged photo will be there for the duration of the contest.

if dupz don't care between 1 & 3. then 3 will be the one used. k.

also, if by some crazy chance that thing wins....i'll need a mailing addy so i can send ya the winnings dupz. this is yer photo, not mine.

the 3rd pic, everyone is lookin forwards, not at the floor or at someone else....just sayin

the like system is busted, my likes from monday still haven't registered...

yea, i think i did most of the yelling at the chopper because i'm the one trying to take the photo :lol:...

k, so is it official? #1 for ocean's eleven? i am gonna go figure out what i have to do to get R* to notice...