Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(Extended) iGTA MP Event - Mar. 3 (PS3)

This shouldn't be too hard to get together. We just need to get the right clothes (or as close as), all male characters (gtagrl do you have an alt?) and a couple of black characters. And then i'll tell people where to stand or who-ever else wants to take the photo too.

So bOnEs, who would you be from O11?

Which actor do you think your character could pull off from O11? Casey Affleck? (red suit, red tie).

Yeah Godfather crossed my mind. But i think since the Valentines dlc, there's been a lot of mafia gangster related snaps, that i think it'll get lost in the crowd rather than go viral. O11 was too hard to pull off before, because of the lack of suit and tie colours. Not anymore.

Otiz i see you lurking. You can be in it if you want. Who needs arms!

Okay, i'll put your name down.

The (possible) List:

DuPz0r - Elliott Gould (Red Suit, Cigar)

Rob - Brad Pitt (Grey Suit, Red Shirt)

bOnEs - George Clooney (dark grey suit, no tie)

Diablo - Casey Affleck? (red suit, red tie)

Otiz -Qin Shaobo (Asian dude)

Cool. I'm thinking;

Kuz - Matt Damon;

Ace - Bernie Mack;

DiO - Scott Caan;

Ghostman - Carl Reiner.

...and that leaves us two more guys Providing they want to be those characters, and if they even want to participate.

DiO might need to provide us with some fluckit guys... ;)

Once we have a complete list, we'll discuss the best day & time to do this. And this is a good chance for us to do some other peoples photo-op ideas at the same time, make a session of it.

Yeah that's true. Well we have 5 names down on the list. We need 6 more, and possibly a stand in double for me, so we have more than one chance of going viral. On the other hand, i'm sure gtagrl would be happy to take some snaps? She doesn't have a male alt does she?

• Like 1

nada... what day/time are you thinking? i am not available late friday or saturday night... which would be super late for you... if we were to organize this around our usual time on friday i could be there... otherwise i'm available all saturday afternoon up until 6pm EST...

then of course there's sunday... but the sooner we take it, the more chances it has of going viral....

I don't have a boy character as yet, my secondary character is also female and I was half-saving her to be a biker chick for Otiz's or Massacre's crew. But I could easily delete her and make a boy character if needed. I could also dress as the Julia Roberts or Catherine Zeta Jones character if you want one female in the shot.

I'd also be happy to be photographer for this, whatever works best for the shot. Love the Ocean's Eleven concept...too bad the heist planning rooms are so small.

here's a few of my ideas ;)...

content_coupleplain.jpg

but on a rooftop (not the maze bank) with secret service/mercs around...

issaquah-town-car-and-limo1.jpg

same concept, but this one has a chauffeur in it along with the bodyguards...

also, we'll have to test out my theory, but i bet we could recreat a hand shake with the jerking motion... maybe...

• Like 3

icon11.gif

Kuz's dude is Asian. he should be the Asian....

I can be whoever. My one character has a double chin lol. might be the best bet for the old guy.

for the black guy, ace's 2nd character can work. theres also IKILLYOU, Wiggin, and big boss can do it.

Other than that, the rest of the white boys are easy to get whoever.

Gotta say Otiz's no arm would just ruin the shot. sorry dude but you know its true hahaa.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

I gallery'd up some of our underwater shite

http://www.reddit.co...ater_adventure/

edit

also, we better not take pics of the same things

the last contest said two entries can not be similar.

odds of them seeing, low. but if they see two sets up that are the same, from the same crew, one or both may be nullified. We got the manpower. Come up with your own concpets before we meet so we can get them done. When I come up with an idea and set up, I kindly ask NO ONE else to take a pic of it.

Or at least, don't tag it

Dup, if you still need a male character, I can create someone from scratch, so he can look however you want if we're short or no one looks quite right. If you want a token female in the shot, I could do Julia's red suit look (very business pack).

Either way, I'll clear some room in my Snapmatics. This should be a blast.

Well if Dio is right, then we only need one snap of the igta eleven. Either I take the shot, or i be in the shot... hmm lets see how mant people we get involved.

What day is good for people here? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

Nobody wants the asian guy? lol